RG3 era looks to be over in Washington

Matt39

It's one thing if someone doesn't seem the same due to the injury that happened to them I.e Derrick Rose. It's another thing when someone seems to have lost the fundamentals. RG3's footwork is horrible. I don't what happened to the guy but the way he is playing he doesn't even belong in the league let alone a backup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOLz good!! i live in maryland so i've watched the entire train wreck.. the kid is a self absorbed spoiled rotten brat!! he's a gimmick QB without the physical tools to play that way any more.. good for gruden not letting griffin run him out of town like he did the shanahans..

For once the writers were correct.  The year before the draft they focused on Andrew Luck and Griffin got much less attention.  Then the draft came and Griffin got chosen ahead of Luck.  The first year Griffin started out so hot, Luck did well but he was clearly behind Griffin and Russel Wilson.  Now RGIII might be nearing the end of his career while the other two look like they're going to the Hall of Fame.

For once the writers were correct. The year before the draft they focused on Andrew Luck and Griffin got much less attention. Then the draft came and Griffin got chosen ahead of Luck. The first year Griffin started out so hot, Luck did well but he was clearly behind Griffin and Russel Wilson. Now RGIII might be nearing the end of his career while the other two look like they're going to the Hall of Fame.

Luck was still the first pick. Russell Wilson definitely does not look like he is going to the hall of fame but he is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This could very well go down as one of the worst trades in NFL history.

RGIII is about as bad as they get right now. 

Starting to think that the best QB's are the one's who sit in the pocket and make the reads instead of running the read option that became all the rage a few years ago.

Brady, Manning, Rodgers, Brees, Luck, all pocket passers

Starting to think that the best QB's are the one's who sit in the pocket and make the reads instead of running the read option that became all the rage a few years ago.

Brady, Manning, Rodgers, Brees, Luck, all pocket passers

But yet you get guys that love this mariota kid and swear he's going to be a stud. History says different.

Washington is planning to start Colt McCoy over Robert Griffin III on Sunday at Indianapolis, per a team source.... 

Bigger fall from grace- RG3 or Derrick Rose?

RG3 for sure. 

Derrick Rose was an NBA MVP and led the Bulls to the best overall season record in the league that year. RG3 is an amazing athlete but he was no where near an elite player at his position or the entire league for that matter. Unfortunately injury has plagued both players. 

RG3 for sure.

Derrick Rose was an NBA MVP and led the Bulls to the best overall season record in the league that year. RG3 is an amazing athlete but he was no where near an elite player at his position or the entire league for that matter. Unfortunately injury has plagued both players.

Plus it became obvious over time as they got closer to the draft that Griffin was an insufferable douchebag. That press conference a few weeks back surprised no one that followed the process that year.

Archived