Geno to start Monday Night.

T0mShane

I'm all about cheering my team on to a win. That's why we choose a specific team to follow, root for, talk about, analyze, wear their regalia, get pissed off at and throw/break sh!t over ... etc..

What positive thing will come out of the Jet's winning Monday night? There isn't one good thing I can think of. I personally hope they get annihilated .. old testament kinda stuff.

The best possible thing that can happen to our football team is to have our lucky sperm imbecile owner get accused of making a travesty of sport and be pressured to sell it - which ain't going to happen. 

Next best things in descending order ... have Woodrow get mega embarrassed and decide to sell because he's getting "more involved in politics" and doesn't have the time. 

Have the embarrassment force him to flush the already filled toilet bowl and get rid of everything connected to running and managing it .... get rid of all management, scouting, and some part of the players ....

at least Idsdik, Rex, and MM ...

There is NOTHING to be gained by moral victories, good showings, testaments to not quitting on Rex, or other Rudy-esque feel good, eyes welling up, character confirmations.

That ship has sailed.

To screw us all, again, yet, still, by applying band aids, patches, or in other ways trying to sanitize this floating turd is simply an insurance policy on continued mediocrity - or worse.  

there are some who believe Iddy deserves to be back lol

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as the Jets choose to run out either of GeNO or Vick for the remaining 5 games, our odds of 2-14 and a decent shot at the Duck are dramatically better.

Meanwhile Matt Simms rots on the inactive list and HC Chuckles the Clown laughs when asked why?

No personal benefit to him. If Simms starts and looks decent, next job interview first question will be: how could you be so poor at evaluating qb that you kept rolling geno and Vick out there when you had Simms the whole time? Much better for him going forward to push the storyline that he was given horrid talent to work with by idzik and there wasn't much he could do with it.

Rex is looking ahead to next job.

..Meanwhile Matt Simms rots on the inactive list and HC Chuckles the Clown laughs when asked why?

No personal benefit to him. If Simms starts and looks decent, next job interview first question will be: how could you be so poor at evaluating qb that you kept rolling geno and Vick out there when you had Simms the whole time?

Possibly but it all sounds a lot like when everyone was asking how Rex couldn't start McElroy.  Remember what happened when he did?

Possibly but it all sounds a lot like when everyone was asking how Rex couldn't start McElroy.  Remember what happened when he did?

meanwhile Schottenheimer has started 3 QBs this year in St. Louis that have performed better than any of ours.

meanwhile Schottenheimer has started 3 QBs this year in St. Louis that have performed better than any of ours.

Shotty is the only OC REX had with a winning record. Rex kept Shotty on.... Once a new OC came in, he became a second class citizen.

No offense can do well under REX unless REX changes. Perhaps he will. It won't be here.

Shotty is the only OC REX had with a winning record. Rex kept Shotty on.... Once a new OC came in, he became a second class citizen.

No offense can do well under REX unless REX changes. Perhaps he will. It won't be here.

It won't be anywhere.  Why?  Because as Rex has shown over these six years, he's incapable/unwilling to change.  

Someone should edit together a video of Rex' post season interviews where he states emphatically that he will devote more time to the offense.  Yeah, right.

As long as the Jets choose to run out either of GeNO or Vick for the remaining 5 games, our odds of 2-14 and a decent shot at the Duck are dramatically better.

Meanwhile Matt Simms rots on the inactive list and HC Chuckles the Clown laughs when asked why?

After today the factories in China are already printing the Marcus Mariotta Oakland Raider jerseys.

When I heard Kay ask him that question it completely caught Rex off guard.  It was like Rex did not even know he had that option or possibly he has zero say in the matter. Either way it was goofy.

I'll be cleaning out my sock drawer on Monday night but for those of you looking to get out of the house and see some cost effective entertainment, the tickets on SH for the Jets/Dolphins game may be about $5 a head.

I've never been to an NFL game. But I'll tell ya you'd have to pay me big bucks for my first game to be watching Geno Catpiss Smith . 

The off season was a total disaster. The regular season has been worse.

Just wait till next year. Idziot will be retained by Woody the Putz. Woody will try and save face and give Idziot a chance to succeed with his own coach. Understandable, BUT not after the atrocity of the roster he put on the field through his pathetic drafts and free agents signings.  Idziot will then fire Rex, hire the wrong coach who he will mandate to start CatPiss Smith, destroy the draft for the third year in a row and spend all his money, to make up for this year's criticism, on overrated free agents like Decker and Harvin.  You aint seen nothin yet.

Archived