Rex barred from talking about ailing father

joewilly12

If Idzik did indeed set Rex up to fail by drafting bad players, does this mean he'll start drafting good players once Rex is gone?

I think the poor draft was a a result of getting away from BPA and obviously drafting for depth/need

and I can only think you would do that to help the HC.  if he wanted to screw rex he would have drafted a LT and C to slide in for brick and mangold and things like that

If Idzik did indeed set Rex up to fail by drafting bad players, does this mean he'll start drafting good players once Rex is gone?

If this is true, then Idzik deserves to be fired immediately. I personally don't think the guy can tell a football player from a sausage, but if was intentional.... I bet there are a lot of ticket holders that would want some kind of refund.

The Woodster made his money the old fashioned way, by being the great-grandson of the co-founder of Johnson & Johnson. He was so inspired by his history of personal toil that he spent 2012 backing Mitt Romney and emitting poor-shaming thinkbarf about people who don't work hard. Recently he hosted a get-together of high-powered Republican fundraisers at his Metropolis-esque New York City penthouse to listen to whether bullying, still barely unindicted dickhead Chris Christie or Rand "I Don't Believe in the Civil Rights Act" Paul would be better at talking to minorities and poor people. As for crimes against sports, it's worth mentioning that the team he owns is the New York Jets.

ummmmmm

ok

I wonder how many owners on the Rolling Stone list were republicans......just sayin'

So today's story is Rex says they should be running the ball more basically throwing MM under the bus.

Get used to these stories for the next month. Rex & his agent are in full damage control mode.

Anyone remember last year right around this time the "story" that Rex said the Jets were looking to fire him & calling around the league for potential HCs?

Funny how these stories are now coming out after officially being eliminated from the playoffs.

See the trend.

@RichCimini: A look at philosophical disconnect b/w Marty Mornhinweg + Rex Ryan, who wants to return to Ground & Pound roots. #nyj http://t.co/eI8zzhTxSu

So today's story is Rex says they should be running the ball more basically throwing MM under the bus.

Get used to these stories for the next month. Rex & his agent are in full damage control mode.

Anyone remember last year right around this time the "story" that Rex said the Jets were looking to fire him & calling around the league for potential HCs?

Funny how these stories are now coming out after officially being eliminated from the playoffs.

See the trend.

@RichCimini: A look at philosophical disconnect b/w Marty Mornhinweg + Rex Ryan, who wants to return to Ground & Pound roots. #nyj http://t.co/eI8zzhTxSu

Yup, Jimmy Sexton earning that paycheck.

I can't wait until this disgrace is as far away from our franchise as humanly possible. I'll go to my grave believing that Rex was the worst thing to happen to the Jets since the team was founded. 

Yup, Jimmy Sexton earning that paycheck.

I can't wait until this disgrace is as far away from our franchise as humanly possible. I'll go to my grave believing that Rex was the worst thing to happen to the Jets since the team was founded.

Seriously, time for Sexton to earn his keep trying to find a DL assistant coaching job for Chuckles the Clown.

Maybe he can get a two for one deal for both Sons of Nepotism Ryan Bros.

In all honesty there really isn't anymore debate on Rex. He's gone. Any thing else said is kicking a dead man.

The debate now is on Idzik. Do you really want him picking the next HC? Using an early 1st round pick?

Rex really isn't the story any more

This is correct...

Archived