Vick really sick or sick of the Jets?

joewilly12

Michael Vick is sick, and not just of watching Jets

Posted by Darin Gantt on November 28, 2014, 12:27 PM EST
6c64dfd12ff29912fc56ba8117065b03.jpeg?w=AP

Somebody ate too much turkey yesterday.

Or is at least sick of being the patsy for one.

OK, maybe it’s neither, but the timing is coincidental.

Jets quarterback Michael Vick isn’t practicing today because of an illness, via Darryl Slater of NJ.com.

Of course, you wonder if he’d have been able to plow through whatever malady it is if he were still starting, rather than being replaced by Geno Smith as the Jets play out the string.

They’re such a disaster now it doesn’t matter, but if he can’t go Monday against the Dolphins, they’d have to turn to Matt Simms to back up.

I got sick the day we signed this f*cking clown dog-killer.  I was saying it for months this was a terrible move.

Same here.  I couldn't root for the guy because of the dog killing but it's was even easier to root against him due to his lack of preparation when he got his chance.

Same here.  I couldn't root for the guy because of the dog killing but it's was even easier to root against him due to his lack of preparation when he got his chance.

I didn't oppose the Vick signing just for moral reasons.  From a football standpoint and as someone who had actually seen him play recently I knew Vick was done.  Unfortunately our idiot GM thought it was 2004.

Rex always does this. Geno was "hurt" after first buffalo game when they made the switch. Yeah right.

Rex is master of ass covering--if geno plays well--he was smart for giving him another chance. If plays poorly--"hey guys the other guy was sick/hurt so we didn't really have a choice"

Really amazing how good he is at self preservation

Archived