Introduce Yourself

Maxman

Hi, new here. Looking forward to seeing who we hire as GM and HC and hoping that we can finally get that elusive SB! Happy new Years to my fellow Jets fans!

Thanks for signing up!

Hello Everyone, I am new this board.  I used to be Jet Black on Jets Insiders forum.  

Although this is my first post I have been a long time lurker... what, not sure if I like how that sounds, lol.  

One thing I noticed is that you guys seem to have more fun on this board and don't seem to take everything so seriously like they did on the other board.  I am looking forward to getting to know you guys.

Happy New Year fellow Jet Fans! 

This is Jets football we are talking about. Can't take it too seriously. :)

Looking for a new home now that JetsInsider has blown up and the Scout site is awful...Jets fan since JWN and the Jets won it all in '69...I was 10.  Been hooked since.

Left NY in 1977, haven't lived there since but my folks and brother still do and I try and get to a game or too at home every year.

Looking forward to some good NYJ conversations!

Looking for a new home now that JetsInsider has blown up and the Scout site is awful...Jets fan since JWN and the Jets won it all in '69...I was 10. Been hooked since.

Left NY in 1977, haven't lived there since but my folks and brother still do and I try and get to a game or too at home every year.

Looking forward to some good NYJ conversations!

This is the place

are HYATT and Jet Repulsive still keeping Scout the unreadable dump it was before Deegan sold out?

This is the place

are HYATT and Jet Repulsive still keeping Scout the unreadable dump it was before Deegan sold out?

Stop being such a jag off.

Those guys aren't here to defend themselves.

JetNation has clearly won the "Board Wars". Let's not act like a Rex Ryan coached team and keep it classy.

• Upvote 1

This is the place

The Scout board is unreadable for many reasons, let's just leave it at that lol.

I had actually established an account here previously I guess, but never spent much time here...but the site looks awesome!

The Scout board is unreadable for many reasons, let's just leave it at that lol.

I had actually established an account here previously I guess, but never spent much time here...but the site looks awesome!

Best place around. Glad I found it again when JI died

Stop being such a jag off.

Those guys aren't here to defend themselves.

JetNation has clearly won the "Board Wars". Let's not act like a Rex Ryan coached team and keep it classy.

You're right..no need to mention them or Scout.....

Amazing how dead it is. Just checked and 10 1/2 hours into the day, the Scout Jet forum is still waiting for the FIRST post of the day.

Once again, kudos Max and thanks for being here for us with the best Jet fan forum on the interwebz