Introduce Yourself

Maxman

Signed up here years ago but never really spent any time over here.  Came over here from JetsInsider.   Wasn't happy with Scout so here I am.  As a kid, my favorite Jets were Bruce Harper and Wesley Walker, which is why I used Bruce's name.

You need to suck it up and post.

Cheers.

The Scout board is unreadable for many reasons, let's just leave it at that lol.

I had actually established an account here previously I guess, but never spent much time here...but the site looks awesome!

Thank you!

greenwave81

Member Since 16 Sep 2006

Been here over 8 years and I got 5 posts..LOL.  Pretty prolific!

You are like that QB in Green Bay that sat behind Brett Favre for all those years. What is his name again? :)

Hi. You can call me Al.  I'm a message board refugee seeking asylum.  My Jets forum got overtaken by morons and egomaniacs. Then JI got sold off to Scout and it was even worse than the morons and egomaniacs on my previous board. 

On a personal note:

Jets fan for 44 years and somehow I never developed an ulcer or drinking problem although I came close after the Denver game and missed fg in Pittsburgh.

My wife left me for a Pats fan, which didn't really bother me because I found a hottie Texans fan that likes to wear heels and latex, but I digress. However, the wife took my dog without my permission and a few days later I saw a pic of him on Facebook wearing a stupid Pats jersey. The next day I went into his backyard and stole my dog back.  All things are good now (including lots of sex with the aforementioned hottie) except for this lousy team. Getting rid of Rex and Idzik was a good start. Thank you for having me. 

Hi. You can call me Al.  I'm a message board refugee seeking asylum.  My Jets forum got overtaken by morons and egomaniacs. Then JI got sold off to Scout and it was even worse than the morons and egomaniacs on my previous board. 

On a personal note:

Jets fan for 44 years and somehow I never developed an ulcer or drinking problem although I came close after the Denver game and missed fg in Pittsburgh.

My wife left me for a Pats fan, which didn't really bother me because I found a hottie Texans fan that likes to wear heels and latex, but I digress. However, the wife took my dog without my permission and a few days later I saw a pic of him on Facebook wearing a stupid Pats jersey. The next day I went into his backyard and stole my dog back.  All things are good now (including lots of sex with the aforementioned hottie) except for this lousy team. Getting rid of Rex and Idzik was a good start. Thank you for having me. 

Pix/gifs/videos/drawings or GTFO.   :winking0001:

Who were you on JI?

Ha, i have some good videos and pics, but I would probably get banned 

I had been on JI for about ten years, but mostly lurking these past couple of years. 

No.  Max is very lenient when it comes to nude/semi-nude images.  lol

Growing up, I was a huge Bill Gaines/Mad Magazine fan.  Cool seeing Alfred E. as your avatar.

• Upvote 1

On a personal note:

No dog should have to suffer such an indignity.

Dude - We've had this discussion before - but you could have achieved consummate, off the charts, futility and simply been a Jets/Cubs fan.

There is no higher degree of masochism. 

There are a few of us here ... VanDoug, Gato, The Troll, and myself. 

I don't know about you, John, but I made a pact back in the 70s when I became a Jets/Cubs fan. "Let's not mess this up by winning championships, OK?" The teams have held up their end of the deal. Though the current administration of the Cubs is threatening to end the 107 year drought.

• Upvote 1

I don't know about you, John, but I made a pact back in the 70s when I became a Jets/Cubs fan. "Let's not mess this up by winning championships, OK?" The teams have held up their end of the deal. Though the current administration of the Cubs is threatening to end the 107 year drought.

You're right m'brother ... there's all the extra pressure that comes with being on top ... or even good.

Notwithstanding the dough it costs to go to play-off and championship games in other cities and the like ...

But I agree - the Cubbies are doing too many positive things to be their normal horrible selves. Next thing you know I'll have that damn pitcher of Kool-Aide out again ...

• Upvote 1

67 year old jets fan. Was a fan when they were called the Titans and played in the Polo Grounds. Watched Joe Namath play at Alabama and then get drafted by the Jets and get a whopping $400,000 signing bonus. Watched the Jets win their Super Bowl with my father on our 20 something inch, black and white Zenith TV. Have probably not missed more than 5 Jet games over the last 50 years or so. Very excited about the new Jet regime.

• Upvote 4

67 year old jets fan. Was a fan when they were called the Titans and played in the Polo Grounds. Watched Joe Namath play at Alabama and then get drafted by the Jets and get a whopping $400,000 signing bonus. Watched the Jets win their Super Bowl with my father on our 20 something inch, black and white Zenith TV. Have probably not missed more than 5 Jet games over the last 50 years or so. Very excited about the new Jet regime.

Welcome to the site, post away.

I am Joel, 32, from Knoxville Tennessee. I have been a member of this site since 2006. Been a Jets fan since I was about 6 because the green and white unis are awesome and the sack exchange ruled. I am never a fair weather fan I haven't missed a game since sunday ticket was created, witnessed the Monday night miracle as a senior in high school on a school night and stayed up to see it all....still the best jet game ive ever seen...went to titans stadium in 2007 in my jets gear, everyone thought I was from NY until they heard my southern accent lol... Go jets I love them win lose or draw!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for signing up.

My name is Kim and I came here when Brett became a Jet. We didnt have a football team in Indiana when I was a kid so I liked whatever team my big brother did and the Jets and Packers were one of them. He also hated the Bears which I still do to this day.

I am a Colts, Jets, and Packers fan. And, like most of america, I despise the Patriots.

My name is Kim and I came here when Brett became a Jet. We didnt have a football team in Indiana when I was a kid so I liked whatever team my big brother did and the Jets and Packers were one of them. He also hated the Bears which I still do to this day.

I am a Colts, Jets, and Packers fan. And, like most of america, I despise the Patriots.

welcome