This season is a full-on dumpster fire...

TaborJet

oh it's just beginning.  the showdown between idzik and rex will escalate into epic ass covering, accusations and who knows what else

I hate fatcessa's guts, but I may tune in tomorrow it will be a once in a lifetime show

oh it's just beginning. the showdown between idzik and rex will escalate into epic ass covering, accusations and who knows what else

I hate fatcessa's guts, but I may tune in tomorrow it will be a once in a lifetime show

I can't stand Mike now. Without the combination of Mad dog and Mike together I think te show sucks utter balls. What bothers me is how he sh*t on the Jets even during their small but somewhat successful stints.

....that said, having turned the corner myself, on this horrendous franchise, wanting nothing more than this entire thing flipped upside down and burned to a charred crisp (bc it's the only way there's even gonna be hope for the future IMO)...I can't wait to hear the show tomorrow.

Lol.

if the dumpster fire gets us a complete do over it will have been worth it. Rather than just tinkering with some small changes.

EXACTLY, if this sh**ty season is the penance we have to take to see the Jets rebuild completely and to be successful long term then let the season burn completely.

LL

I can't stand Mike now. Without the combination of Mad dog and Mike together I think te show sucks utter balls. What bothers me is how he sh*t on the Jets even during their small but somewhat successful stints.

....that said, having turned the corner myself, on this horrendous franchise, wanting nothing more than this entire thing flipped upside down and burned to a charred crisp (bc it's the only way there's even gonna be hope for the future IMO)...I can't wait to hear the show tomorrow.

The REAL season begins on Black Monday when Woody Johnson decides the fate of his incompatible duo. He gives Jets fans hope if he cans them both, but if one has to go it MUST be Rex Ryan. What Idzik did this season was unethical and indefensible, but Woody will probably not want to have a bare cupboard.

Archived