Bye bye ji

Maxman

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think I've visited the front page for about 5 years, I only got the board bookmarked and it's still up as of now but I'm sure it'll be taken down soon. Shame. Now it's on to that piece of sh*t Scout website. If you want to get a blast from the past go sign up there, it's the 90s experience.

I don't think I've visited the front page for about 5 years, I only got the board bookmarked and it's still up as of now but I'm sure it'll be taken down soon. Shame. Now it's on to that piece of shit Scout website. If you want to get a blast from the past go sign up there, it's the 90s experience.

When you got to jetsinsider.com/forums it now redirects to scout. That's new I believe.

Meh... all my posts on JI got deleted years ago.

Next to the the "Raiders Got a Snowjob" thread, your good-bye thread 5 minutes before kickoff in a big game was the best.

I'll never forget your PM to me that day: "Tex, watch what happens in the next 10 minutes".

Too funny.

I don't think I've visited the front page for about 5 years, I only got the board bookmarked and it's still up as of now but I'm sure it'll be taken down soon. Shame. Now it's on to that piece of sh*t Scout website. If you want to get a blast from the past go sign up there, it's the 90s experience.

I took a look and honestly looks like an 8th graders homework project trying to create a message board.  Welcome to the board.

Just got redirected there.  I felt like my car had been stolen (I know I parked over here...)  Anyway in case you didn't know, Scout sucks really bad.  It's like trying to read a 5 page article with no paragraphs and no punctuation.

I always thought well of SOOTH and tried to give Scout a chance early after the announcement. But HYATT and Jet Repulsive made that place a no go. I would have probably given it another try until one JI mod a hole banned me last week for being unkind to hideous Pats troll Fat Fruit 2.

There was one other alternative besides JF and this great site, but the hampur retards that started and run that garbage dump apparently ban people who signed up but don't even post there.

Anyhow, no spilt milk for me. Thanks Max for the Nation

Rams move from Anaheim to St Louis.

LOL, exactly.

For those paying attention, JI died about two years ago after all the good posters became bad moderators and a crew of blind homers invaded and treated the place like Twitter. Ultimately, that's the reason JI is gone, it was just going to be a slow fade until Sean cashed out for $19,000 and moved on to more important things. Good riddance.

SAR I

LOL, exactly.

For those paying attention, JI died about two years ago after all the good posters became bad moderators and a crew of blind homers invaded and treated the place like Twitter. Ultimately, that's the reason JI is gone, it was just going to be a slow fade until Sean cashed out for $19,000 and moved on to more important things. Good riddance.

SAR I

19K?  Barely a years worth of vacations.

RIP JI.

Scout, thus far, is pure, distilled, outdated, dogsh*t, and I'll be truly surprised to see it ever get any better under Scout control.

The "vision" Sean linked was some of the silliest corporate-speak bullsh*t I've read in a long time, typical big-money guy, full of talk, with a sh*tty sub-par product, but the $$ to buy out the little guys with the quality products, and the user (us) are the ones who lose out.

Good on Sean for getting some return on his investment, of course, can't fault that in any form. 

But the real JI everyone loved was always the users themselves, the community, the posters, not Sean (an infrequent, mostly off-topic, poster) or the front page "content".

All I can hope is that enough of the good guys come here, to add to the community already here.

/shrug, it died not with a bang, but with a whimper.

I got banned there a long time ago after being granted special powers from my good buddy Sean after being put on double secret probation. good old vbulletin!

i got banned for going kamakazi after they banned my old man, who i believe was banned for a fight with LL

Archived