Bye bye ji

Maxman

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow.

This thread.

My goodness.

We really need the Jets to start playing some ******* good football soon!  The whole lot of us, regardless of where you read, post, or moderate....really need that.  It makes all this other sh*t fade to black.

Hope everyone is well.

RIP JI....Just the circle of life.  Out with the old, in with the new. Go Jets!

I'm only posting here to find out what the obsession the posters here have with Sean and JI. 

Max, GGG and Tom left 10 years ago. 

Then there was the exodus of 2008. That was six years ago. 

But still, to paraphrase Brokeback Mountain, they can't quit JI.

Several threads each year pop up doing nothing but bad mouthing Sean, who, in my recollection, really has never said a bad thing about this place. He may not have appreciated the way this place came about, but he sure as hell didn't talk about these guys as much as they talk about him. 

All of it is truly childish. 

Point being

I was banned by some douchebag without even posting at that craphole

Pretty much sums up what to expect from that dump

You didn't need to post to basically be not welcome there. Everyone there from JI dislikes you immensely for good reason.

Last thing needed is you're obnoxious ass mucking up a very solid board. Your ip was found and you were blocked. Great move if you ask me.

I think most people would rather have HYATTs annoying ass. Too bad so sad. This must be your last site you're not perma'd eh? Best behave brah.

Actually, it's only you and DICKHEAD who are not welcome. That punk knows who he is, doesn't have the balls to show up and get his ass handed to him anyways.

Right, its no shock you talk to yourself in baseball forums. Keep your day job. And as far as whoever goes, especially sg3, sar, the two biggest ball washers of sooth on the Internet. I cant tell you how happy i am that your both here.. Slats sorry for attacking you on ji but you made it fun, i was flying under the radar last month there sorry if you felt insulted you seem like a fine good guy. BP kiss my ass i hope to see you at joes tailgate one day along with ecurb and irishjet. Crusher integrity thanks for stopping by, i hope we can all be friends i lit a candle and have my fingers crossed as i type this.... Max i was standing right behind you at the detroit game but figured we are all jet fans so forget it, let the man be, true power is in the pardon in the mercy shown., God bless you

. This is my first and last post here. The chairman is not me i just informed integrity on my site that i was coming here to clear the air. Sg3 you were banned because your disgusting little girl pm to me attempting to kiss ass like you have sooths, disgustingly in public would in no way be tolerated. I didnt want to ban you everyone else did. I would have rather run you out on my own you flaccid hound. Anyhow the e drama can hopefully end but with the outcast who never got a seat at the table who even in high school the exchange students shunned yes you sar. You will have enough drama for years. God bless you all and Merry Christmas.. lizard king oh oh oh max... ragu has 4 handles he was bragging about on ji last month hes a pos. Grow up and go put on your helmet you neutered little twat. Meh goodnight.

I have no idea who Ragu even is. Sorry you didn't like my posts. Not all Jets fans loved Chad Pennington and Rex Ryan like so many fools did.

Enjoy your little homebrew site with the other kindergartners and remember that discussion forums are dying, being replaced by other forms of social media that aren't this cumbersome. JI sold for $19,000. All those years, all that content, all that self-importance, the whole thing was worth less than a handful of cheap PSL's and disappeared into the vapor like <poof>.

SAR I

I think I understand now, the last line wasn't from you. Got it, that was a copy of what someone else sad. It was confusing they way you wrote it.

Anyhow, good luck with your site. We definitely don't need to have people fighting about old stuff here. The Jets create plenty of new stuff for us to get pissed about each week.

I think.. Repeat I think ragu posted here under another user name long ago and I think.. Repeat I think..he did not have a positive experience. Because I don't ever remember conversing with him at ji when I was there under my official name lol

I think.. Let me repeat I think that had ragu signed up under his ragu user name here he would have been welcomed with open arms. I really don't have much personal time anymore for these message board penis measuring contests lol but it is good reading

Good luck with your board ragu

Okay - I am even more confused now. You should have said hi at the tailgate. Unless we are somehow enemies and I don't yet realize that. I am slow to catch on at times lol.

He showed up late and I was too drunk to remember to bring him over to say hi, lol. Regardless I'm sure we'll all meet up at Joe's tailgate again soon.  :headbang:

I'm only posting here to find out what the obsession the posters here have with Sean and JI.

Max, GGG and Tom left 10 years ago.

Then there was the exodus of 2008. That was six years ago.

But still, to paraphrase Brokeback Mountain, they can't quit JI.

Several threads each year pop up doing nothing but bad mouthing Sean, who, in my recollection, really has never said a bad thing about this place. He may not have appreciated the way this place came about, but he sure as hell didn't talk about these guys as much as they talk about him.

All of it is truly childish.

Yeah, but I only talk about JI over on MySpace while sipping on Tab.

Ragu's rathole is apparently the best thing that could have happened during the breakup of JI. Looks like the majority of the worst of JI " the kindergardeners as SAR I aptly described them" sunk to their level there leaving the Nation and just a few other places alone to pick up the pieces as serious message boards for Jet fans.

A true blessing for those who didn't want this place turned into a dump.

Hopefully, now that he finished his sixth "this is my last ever post here" he will slither back to his rathole for good

Archived