Fans To Throw Penalty Flag on Idzik Final Home Game

flgreen

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like you are the angry one...

Are you part of this gang of media whores too?

Not angry at all, sg3.  And, no, I am not a part of the billboard brigade. Wish I had thought of it, though.

Seriously, no goofing around, why does their effort bother you?  You want Rex and Idzik gone.  They're helping the cause.

Not angry at all, sg3. And, no, I am not a part of the billboard brigade. Wish I had thought of it, though.

Seriously, no goofing around, why does their effort bother you? You want Rex and Idzik gone. They're helping the cause.

Don't like the method or the style. Where were they when we endured a worse GM in Tanny for a decade? Sorry, the whole thing smells to.me like a campaign for their 15 minutes of media attention and fame.

And I like even less their stated further goals for their "cause". Boycotts, public demonstrations, threats to mail piles of hate mail to private homes. Will it stop when Idzik is fired? I doubt it. I think the "founders of the cause" have bigger media attention plans to distract the focus from football. Hopefully I am wrong and after this current campaign, they quietly return to their club seats in their khakis and enjoy "a goddam snack" and football games

We will see

Don't like the method or the style. Where were they when we endured a worse GM in Tanny for a decade? Sorry, the whole thing smells to.me like a campaign for their 15 minutes of media attention and fame.

And I like even less their stated further goals for their "cause". Boycotts, public demonstrations, threats to mail piles of hate mail to private homes. Will it stop when Idzik is fired? I doubt it. I think the "founders of the cause" have bigger media attention plans to distract the focus from football. Hopefully I am wrong and after this current campaign, they quietly return to their club seats in their khakis and enjoy "a goddam snack" and football games

We will see

For whatever reason, I don't get the vibe that those guys have a larger agenda.  As you said, we'll see.  

Thanks for the response.  I'll let it go.

For whatever reason, I don't get the vibe that those guys have a larger agenda. As you said, we'll see.

Thanks for the response. I'll let it go.

Thanks to you, too. Sorry if I sounded angry and uncivil

Me too

Let's go Jets and see if we can lose by less than 40 on Sunday

We will see

Tanny was a better GM then clueless Idz.

Seriously, what is your definition of a media whore? To me it's someone that incessantly gets in front of cameras to advance their agenda and/or makes their full name known in the media. Do you know their full names, or have links to their on camera interviews?

Tanny was a better GM then clueless Idz.

Seriously, what is your definition of a media whore? To me it's someone that incessantly gets in front of cameras to advance their agenda and/or makes their full name known in the media. Do you know their full names, or have links to their on camera interviews?

Wrong on both counts IMO

The media, and the fans are not going to let this go. Scribes like Mehta are going to continue to pound him in the off season and next year.

NFL owners are a very exclusive rich boys club. Yes, NFL teams are a good investment, but there is more to it then that. There is a tremendous amount of ego involved.

When they go to these owners meetings, no one wants to be "that guy". The one that all the other rich kids are snickering it, and making fun of. None of these guys want their team, or themselves personally to be in the monologue of the late night shows.

Woody is being made a laughing stock out of very publicly. I'm sure this carries over into his personal business, The Johnson investment company. When your trying to get another billionaire on board to invest his money, having planes carrying banners over the restaurant he and his client are having lunch at, isn't a good advertisement that he is a competent investor.

I suppose it's possible that he gets a bunker mentality and decides to go down with the ship, but if he does he is stupid. Cut bait and move on

:rl:

threats to mail piles of hate mail to private homes. 

I have no problem with you bashing us - but don't make things up. We never made any threat to do mail anything to anybody's home. We spoke out AGAINST that when somebody proposed the idea. Going to somebody's home with any of this is WAY out of line. 

Other than that - continue to bash us. I find it hilarious. 

Archived