Fans To Throw Penalty Flag on Idzik Final Home Game

flgreen

You can feel free to buy my remaining season tickets at face value and then donate them to any charity of your choosing.

SAR I

No thanks I wouldn't want to be the guy you blame for breaking your streak of never missing a game besides family functions. Enjoy the game win or lose. 

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off, I love what you're doing against Idzik. It's great.

However, I am concerned that by your lack of messaging against Rex Ryan you're making it out as if he's innocent and deserves to stay.

Tell me I've got that wrong please.

SAR I

100% wrong… There is no reason to pile on in regards to Rex.. he is gone at the end of the season - we don't even wanna waste the ink to put that on the towel.

We think that Woody is crazy enough to bring this front office back for another year. We do not think he is crazy enough to bring Rex back.

You can feel free to buy my remaining season tickets at face value and then donate them to any charity of your choosing.

SAR I

take your tickets that you spent your hard earned money on to one of our distribution locations (we will post the list in a couple days) and pick up your free towels.. help us protest.. 

100% wrong… There is no reason to pile on in regards to Rex.. he is gone at the end of the season - we don't even wanna waste the ink to put that on the towel.

We think that Woody is crazy enough to bring this front office back for another year. We do not think he is crazy enough to bring Rex back.

Youre giving him too much credit. But youre onto somethng if they keep idzik we are NOT getting a good candidate. We might get lucky on a first time nfl hc, but we arent gettng someone who has any other options at all. Not after knowing that rex had to clear gameday decisions with idzik. Who would sign up for that unless they are looking to break into HC ranks of the pros?

take your tickets that you spent your hard earned money on to one of our distribution locations (we will post the list in a couple days) and pick up your free towels.. help us protest.. 

You have come to this website with only one agenda. And this agenda has been for us to give you money to support your stance.

Call me skeptical of your motives.

You have come to this website with only one agenda. And this agenda has been for us to give you money to support your stance.

this thing is way too organized, way too comprehensive to be pissed off fans.  I wonder if they are launching some new fan interaction business where they will glom onto any losing team and do this "service"

I mean who has time for this ?  I can't even figure out my new cable remote, lol

What do you come here for other than to instigate fights and ridicule posters who post stuff you dont agree with. 

this thing is way too organized, way too comprehensive to be pissed off fans.  I wonder if they are launching some new fan interaction business where they will glom onto any losing team and do this "service"

I mean who has time for this ?  I can't even figure out my new cable remote, lol

Its EZ put your glasses on so you can see the commands and read the instructions, been there done that. LOL 

you are nothing more than a liar so stop twisting my words. I never once said that our cause is not interested in media attention. We absolutely want attention of the media to apply as much pressure as possible on ownership. What I said - and what you accuse us of - is the founders trying to get 15 minutes of fame and self promoting. That couldn't be further from the truth. 

So give it up already. You lost this argument about 4 weeks ago. First we were thieves who would never put up a billboard. Then the billboard went up. Then we were skimming money off of the top because the billboards cost nothing. So I posted our finances. Then we are media whores. When does it end, man. It's ok. Just say "I was wrong" and I will send you a t-shirt AND a towel to wipe your tears.

"The founders."

What do you come here for other than to instigate fights and ridicule posters who post stuff you dont agree with.

Lol Dierk destroyed and harassed mad mike for years. And for that, he should be commended. What did he say that was out of line? He's right, that guy has an agenda.

You already made your point on Idzik.

Turn your vitriol against Rex Ryan and you will have my money.

SAR I

We will see it on shark tank, soon

on the flip side the billboard costs less than the secondary idzik put together

Lol Dierk destroyed and harassed mad mike for years. And for that, he should be commended. What did he say that was out of line? He's right, that guy has an agenda.

Pretty much. The only time I see him post is when he's asking for money. I do enjoy observing the dialogue though, the dude speaks like these billboards are The Federalist Papers.

So that makes for good football discussion harassing and destroying other posters?

One poster, and that was entertaining for a long time. Hes a good poster. But take that with a grain of salt since I'm the worst poster on this site

you are nothing more than a liar so stop twisting my words. I never once said that our cause is not interested in media attention. We absolutely want attention of the media to apply as much pressure as possible on ownership. What I said - and what you accuse us of - is the founders trying to get 15 minutes of fame and self promoting. That couldn't be further from the truth. 

So give it up already. You lost this argument about 4 weeks ago. First we were thieves who would never put up a billboard. Then the billboard went up. Then we were skimming money off of the top because the billboards cost nothing. So I posted our finances. Then we are media whores. When does it end, man. It's ok. Just say "I was wrong" and I will send you a t-shirt AND a towel to wipe your tears.

i decide i like you now

Politics never mentioned and I have a clue you obviously dont or choose to ignore.

Nah, you're just recycling garbage you see on the news without any contact with or knowledge of the people you condemn.  Things sure are nice in a protective bubble of ignorance though.

Nah, you're just recycling garbage you see on the news without any contact with or knowledge of the people you condemn.  Things sure are nice in a protective bubble of ignorance though.

Stop it. What would the spirit of the holidays be if we didn't have a bunch of assholes sh*tting on the poor?

unnamed_zpsac152b5a.jpg

The worst aspect of this "movement" is that Rex's name isn't mentioned, but I read somewhere that the omission is due to believing that his firing on Black Monday is fait accompli.

I like that the towels include Bradway and Glat…it would be nice if Bauer's name was on there as well (that cockroach has been here for over a decade), but I guess the "clean house" sentiment includes him too.

that is quite a compliment. We appreciate the props!

No I see it in real life daily rarely watch the news. Those who choose to ignore society as it is today are part of the problems not the solutions. 

unnamed_zpsac152b5a.jpg

The worst aspect of this "movement" is that Rex's name isn't mentioned, but I read somewhere that the omission is due to believing that his firing on Black Monday is fait accompli.

I like that the towels include Bradway and Glat…it would be nice if Bauer's name was on there as well (that cockroach has been here for over a decade), but I guess the "clean house" sentiment includes him too.

there isn't enough ink to mention everyone that needs to go.. throw Axelrod and those clowns at Korn Ferry in to the mix too.. The only reason Rex isn't on there is because there is no chance he is back next season.. Clean house is all inclusive.. coaching staff.. scouts.. management… everybody.

Archived