Jets \ Vikings -- The Official Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing to look forward to is watch certain young talents perform. At least for me.

- IK rushing the passer (hopefully they play him 30+ snaps this week)

- Kenrick (will he be back?)

- Coples @ DE in the 3-4 (looked awesome last week)

- Reilly @ LB

- Pryor catching on and hopefully making impact plays today

- Marcus Williams making progress

Hope we win but I'm afraid it'll be again a close game and Rex once again will play those washed up veterans like Landry, Pace and Babin in order to somehow win the game instead of giving those young guys a shot to prove themselfs which would be huge for next year. Camp or Preseason is different from regular season football, now is the perfect time to play them considering our team record and the lack of depth and the fact that Landry/Pace/Babin probably won't be here next year anyway.

Woke up yesterday and thought I'd fare better if I switched over to tequila and OJ. I was wrong. Don't eat cold cuts in the Caribbean because they're not cold, nor are they they product of rigorous processing that takes place in America, and your body isn't prepared to eat an unfettered animal from nature. Was talking to a woman last night at the bar, but I don't know what happened with that. Some guy walked through the plaza with a Jets Favre jersey and I screamed something about Mangini and I think he thought I was a Dolphins fan because of my hair. Watched Jameis Winston last night through my left eye because of the rum-induced skull fracture turning the right side of my head into a sinkhole. I will not drink today. The bartender was a Jameis fan, but mostly because Jamaica gets all of the FSU game broadcasts. Plus, "Jameis" sounds like one of those ancient Imperial French-infused Jamaican names. The bartender's name was "Lancois." The Jets will beat the Vikings today by two touchdowns, end up with the 11th pick overall, draft Winston, who will end up a Jay-Z client and we'll all watch the next four years of Jets football exclusively through our left eyes.

Woke up yesterday and thought I'd fare better if I switched over to tequila and OJ. I was wrong. Don't eat cold cuts in the Caribbean because they're not cold, nor are they they product of rigorous processing that takes place in America, and your body isn't prepared to eat an unfettered animal from nature. Was talking to a woman last night at the bar, but I don't know what happened with that. Some guy walked through the plaza with a Jets Favre jersey and I screamed something about Mangini and I think he thought I was a Dolphins fan because of my hair. Watched Jameis Winston last night through my left eye because of the rum-induced skull fracture turning the right side of my head into a sinkhole. I will not drink today. The bartender was a Jameis fan, but mostly because Jamaica gets all of the FSU game broadcasts. Plus, "Jameis" sounds like one of those ancient Imperial French-infused Jamaican names. The bartender's name was "Lancois." The Jets will beat the Vikings today by two touchdowns, end up with the 11th pick overall, draft Winston, who will end up a Jay-Z client and we'll all watch the next four years of Jets football exclusively through our left eyes.

First of all, NEVER drink tequila and OJ. Some years back I saw a guy I knew leave a bar in downtown Manhattan, get on his Harley, pull a wheelie, loose control and wound up on the sidewalk hitting two people after knocking back about 7-8 of those. I have avoided tequila and OJ ever since.

Secondly, your post is incontrovertible proof there is hope for the NYJ.

Today's Daily Drivel-Manish campaigns for Arthur Blank to hire his buddy Rex Ryan. His logic; basically Falcons aredy have an offense,Ryan can fix their defense. Which again concedes that Rex Ryan has nothing to do with the offense if he's head coach. Also the guy who built Home Depot into the epitome of buttoned down bottom line multi-billion company is gonna sign up for Ryan's tired fake tough guy act.Mehta missed his calling in life as an FAN caller insisting the Mets can trade 5 POS for Mike Trout. Right-http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/mehta-falcons-perfect-fit-falcons-article-1.2036147

Archived