Posting tweets

Looks like this works. All you have to do now is post the link to the tweet and it embeds automatically.

It does seem to take a few seconds to synch up. When you first hit post it is blank, then a few seconds later the tweet embeds.  Please try it out and let me know if there are any problems.  Thanks!

Much better Joe.  Typical JN mod, trying to come in here and make me look bad.  :)

I seriously can't believe we never had this request before. I seriously can't believe I never thought about putting this in before. We copy tweets non stop, especially during camp.  

Much better Joe.  Typical JN mod, trying to come in here and make me look bad.   :)

I seriously can't believe we never had this request before. I seriously can't believe I never thought about putting this in before. We copy tweets non stop, especially during camp.  

baseball winter meetings start tomorrow, so im sure this will be put to good use. lol

• 2 months later...

Looks like this works. All you have to do now is post the link to the tweet and it embeds automatically.

It does seem to take a few seconds to synch up. When you first hit post it is blank, then a few seconds later the tweet embeds.  Please try it out and let me know if there are any problems.  Thanks!

Is this also the case for video links such as on youtube? 

Archived