Christmas Mafia Sign Ups

Nolder

You have a lot to live up to from the Hess game, that's for sure.

Hey man I'm just cobbling something together here lol.

I'm not saying it's going to be crap (I hope not) but don't expect anything elaborate like what we just played.

I watched Santa Claus is coming to town last night and thought of an awesome game concept, I don't have time to run it solo, and need to flesh out all the dynamics but it could be pretty unique

If you want you can jump ship and we can co mod I guess.

What I have isn't set in stone yet.

If you want you can jump ship and we can co mod I guess.

What I have isn't set in stone yet.

Or you could run it some other time if you wanted?

Wasn't trying to impose or anything.

I thought about co-modding. I probably won't have time to get organized until the weekend, and it sounds like people want to get started. Run your game, and maybe we can co-mod mine another time, or whatever... don't wait on me, this would have to be my lowest priority among many.

I thought about co-modding. I probably won't have time to get organized until the weekend, and it sounds like people want to get started. Run your game, and maybe we can co-mod mine another time, or whatever... don't wait on me, this would have to be my lowest priority among many.

Alright.

And yeah I'm basically waiting to see if Verbal and Wombat are going to make it before starting.

Leelou do you know if Verbal is still sick or anything?

Him and Wombat are the only ones I signed up that haven't read my PM yet or responded here.

I might have to take them out if they're MIA.

IN

I'll try not to die IRL this time.

Archived