Winter Meetings Thread

Morrissey

No point in signing Headley when Prado can play 3rd and we have 2 good major league ready 2B prospects. Its Brian MccAnn all over again.

Our infield defense is much better with Headley at third and our offense probably better as well. Headley Didi Prado > Prado Didi Refsnyder. I just wish Headley could be had on a 3 year deal rather than 4.

Lets sign a 3rd baseman with back issues and who hit .230 a year ago 10 mill+ a year.

And lets squeeze a couple mill from Robertson, a World Series champion, in his prime, who's never had any health issues.

Foolish.

How serious are his back problems? He's played just about 140 games each of the past 2 seasons and in 2012 played 161.

How serious are his back problems? He's played just about 140 games each of the past 2 seasons and in 2012 played 161.

He's a nice player who's living off his rep based on 1 very good season. 15 mill a year for Headley? What planet are we on??

Yankees just let Robertson walk for 5 mill over 4 years so they can chase Headley and block some young 2B prospects from developing at the big league level.

DISGRACE.

He's a nice player who's living off his rep based on 1 very good season. 15 mill a year for Headley? What planet are we on??

Yankees just let Robertson walk for 5 mill over 4 years so they can chase Headley and block some young 2B prospects from developing at the big league level.

DISGRACE.

I agree with you 15 million a year is way out there. If the Yankees can sign him for 4/40 I'd do that.

Archived