Christmas Mafia - Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too bad the speedlynch-before-your-sick-a$$-shows-up possibility is no longer in play.  Btw wtf why didn't I vote you to start?

You're too high and mighty for the lulz now that you're a Broncos fan?

You're on fire.  Win as SK and you follow it up with an epic Joker-esque standoff with the Ape without anyone (as far as I can recall) actually suggesting you WERE the Joker.  What have you got in store for the 3rd installment?

The closest anyone came was you.

And given how poorly I played last game, I'm all in on the lulz.  So you just wait, seachicken.

Votecount

Ape (2/8)

Doggin (2/8)

AVM (1/8)

Verbal (1/8)

80 (1/8)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

You know, whoever is voting me, I'm really sick of being voted just because I'm from DM and not one of the cool kids.  If you'd give me a chance, I might have a chance, but whatever, vote me off because you hate me.

You know, whoever is voting me, I'm really sick of being voted just because I'm from DM and not one of the cool kids.  If you'd give me a chance, I might have a chance, but whatever, vote me off because you hate me.

Quit yer whining or the whole lot of us will vote you. *grabs pitchfork*  

If I could vote you 3 more times I would, your so not cool man

This is a cool mechanic, but I have no idea how we'll ever translate to actual gameplay with no game-relevant content to assess

I'm skimming without my glasses. You have to submit your vote to Nolder via PM, doesn't mean you can't tell everyone who you voted. 

I'm going to vote Verbal because he hid last game as scum behind RL excuses, like Vic.

I'm skimming without my glasses. You have to submit your vote to Nolder via PM, doesn't mean you can't tell everyone who you voted. 

I'm going to vote Verbal because he hid last game as scum behind RL excuses, like Vic.

join the 80 skimmer club you mouth breathing fool

Rub some Clearasil on it "johnny".

join the 80 skimmer club you mouth breathing fool

Wow your awfully active early this game.  Wonder what your up to.

Archived