Friggin' Patsies and Bellichunks CHEATING AGAIN!!!!

JonEJet

So you live in New Jersey. It's the New York Jets. BANDWAGONER!!! BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!

ehh the jets play in jersey no 1 and new jersey is in the new york area. thats also different from being a fan of a team more then a thousand miles away lol. it's exactly like the bandwaggon yankee fans. and as a yankee fan my whole life i'll tell you that real yankee fans HATE the bandwaggoners that have sprung up all over the country and i'm sure the real patsy fans feel the same way.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ehh the jets play in jersey no 1 and new jersey is in the new york area. thats also different from being a fan of a team more then a thousand miles away lol. it's exactly like the bandwaggon yankee fans. and as a yankee fan my whole life i'll tell you that real yankee fans HATE the bandwaggoners that have sprung up all over the country and i'm sure the real patsy fans feel the same way.

NYJets NY!!If you want to act like Corky from the Wonder Years, I'll play. BANDWAGONER!!!

it's easy to tell you are bandwaggoners. real fans care about their OWN team. only joke bandwaggoners would have 6000 posts on another team's message board.

Would it be possible to get me a copy of your So You Want to be a true NFL Fan? Rule book? That would be swell. Oh what's that? You're pulling this stuff out of your ass as you go along? That's what I figured.

P.S. I don't have 6,000 posts here so you must be one of those 12 year old jerkoffs from JI.

Would it be possible to get me a copy of your So You Want to be a true NFL Fan? Rule book? That would be swell. Oh what's that? You're pulling this stuff out of your a$$ as you go along? That's what I figured.

lol this conversation is over dude. no one takes a patsy fan who has never lived in the NE area seriously let alone real patsy fans. go back to saying how awful reggie bush is LOL

lol this conversation is over dude. no one takes a patsy fan who has never lived in the NE area seriously let alone real patsy fans. go back to saying how awful reggie bush is LOL

That's funny, as it stands, I probably have more respect on this board than you do. But someone who truly believes that Leftwich is better than Brady really doesn't deserve any respect.

Oh you jealous little shmucks must have missed all those Jag's holds...and that blantant face mask non-call.

Great arse-kicking by my Patsies's tonight - sans Tedy Bruschi, I may add.

Great game. Loved it.

Go Cincy!

Finaly, a voice of reason.

It is amazing how much whining permeates this board when the Patriots win. Come on now, "hand around the waist?" If you have watched only one game in your life, just about all the corners will put a hand around the waist. :roll:

In fairness to the Pats, refs in the NFL during the playoffs have become like NHL refs old school style during the playoffs-unless it bleeds, no penalty. Saw many of the same "incidental contact" and holding in every playoff game so far that isn't called. And during the regular season any of those plays would've been called pass interference or holding.Keep in mind-the NFL may not say it out loud, but they don't like penalty-filled games that take forever to play. Let'em play.

Archived