Fantasy Football JetNation League - $1,025 In Prize $

Maxman

Here is a private league for JetNation. It is $10 to enter, $350 to the winner, $250 to second and $100 for 3rd place. 4th - 16th place get money as well.

http://partners.fanduel.com/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_887b_309

For anyone who isn't familiar it is a one week fantasy football league!  Check it out and please don't be mad at me for winning!        :)

Here is how the prize structure works:

1st:$350.00

2nd:$250.00

3rd:$100.00

4th - 16th:$25.00

•  

Here is a private league for JetNation. It is $10 to enter, $350 to the winner, $250 to second and $100 for 3rd place. 4th - 16th place get money as well.

For anyone who isn't familiar it is a one week fantasy football league!  Check it out and please don't be mad at me for winning!        :)

1st:$350.00

2nd:$250.00

3rd:$100.00

4th - 16th:$25.00

•  

Tried to join, can't play from Germany :-(

This would have been my team though: 

QB Ben Roethilsberger

RB Demarco Murray

RB Chris Ivory

WR Alshon Jeffery 

WR Odel Beckam Jr. 

WR Markus Wheaton

TE Zach Ertz

K Matt Bryant

D Tennessee Titans

It would totally suck if I would have won this!

Tried to join, can't play from Germany :-(

This would have been my team though: 

QB Ben Roethilsberger

RB Demarco Murray

RB Chris Ivory

WR Alshon Jeffery 

WR Odel Beckam Jr. 

WR Markus Wheaton

TE Zach Ertz

K Matt Bryant

D Tennessee Titans

It would totally suck if I would have won this!

You want me to put that team in for you? I will...

For sure! I just have to figure out how to pay you the $10. I guess if I win anything we'll split the winnings. Deal? 

Or you could just paypal me the $10, hahaha.  Just kidding you keep your money I will get you entered. We will split the winnings, if it is over $10.  :)

Bennett was open all night. I saw you climbing with him, but Cutler kept waiting for Jeffery. The dude is a mess.

Agreed, and yeah, I got to the point where I had to turn it off... the first time in 2 months that a football game has made me outwardly perturbed, that Jets actually haven't done that to me at all this year.

Agreed, and yeah, I got to the point where I had to turn it off... the first time in 2 months that a football game has made me outwardly perturbed, that Jets actually haven't done that to me at all this year.

lol I did the same until I got a text alert that the receiver I had scored a TD. That's one of the worst football games I've ever seen.

<p>

For anyone who isn't familiar it is a one week fantasy football league! Check it out and please don't be mad at me for winning! :)

1st:

$350.00

2nd:

$250.00

3rd:

$100.00

4th - 16th:

$25.00

Max are we having a Jetnation.com fantasy league this week?

Archived