***Official Jets v Titans Please God Make It Stop Game Thread***

T0mShane

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this win lands us Cooper instead of Winston then this is the best game to happen in years. Mariota was never a possibility but losing was the best option today. Unreal to win due to a taunting penalty.

Cooper is off the board. We're taking an offensive tackle.

If this win lands us Cooper instead of Winston then this is the best game to happen in years. Mariota was never a possibility but losing was the best option today. Unreal to win due to a taunting penalty.

Just think about our 11 wins in Rex last 2 years.

2 of them last year were the result of stupid penalties.

Bucs last year call for late hit- Pats last year called for pushing on a FG- today taunting is called & gives us a 15 yard gift,lol.

Without all of these stupid strangely timed panalties Rex is really 6-22, OMG!

This moron is crowing about screwing this franchise for the next decade. 

FVCK YOU REX RYAN. 

I used to like Rex. Now I see him for what he is.  An azz kissing, delusional, overrated, fathead, loser. This season can not end quickly enough. We just lost any chance of getting Mariota or Cooper and may end up with Geno's clone Jameis Winston.   

Maybe, maybe not. First let's see if he doesn't turn into one of those combine surprises by posting a lower than expected time and drop out of the top 5 altogether. Wouldn't be the first time that's happened.

We can only hope.  My best guess, we're sitting there with Jameis Winston and a bunch of linemen.

Awesome. I could see Winston having a Geno like slide out of the first. Solid talent, but off field question marks and not sure he has "it".

Doubt it. Though Winston could drop out of top ten, he has too much raw capability. Not saying he will be Luck, but has has similar tools.

We can only hope.  My best guess, we're sitting there with Jameis Winston and a bunch of linemen.

It wouldn't surprise me if we took him and wouldn't surprise me if we passed.

If Idzik is still here I would be surprised if we took him, and this would be only more reinforced if Manziel has 2 more crappy (or somewhat crappy) outings in the last 2 games.

Even if Idzik isn't, any GM would realize the massive risk he is and that they'd be giving him the franchise for 1-2 seasons even if he's a bust, and will be the undoing of whoever drafted him.

They saw what happened with Sanchez (and Smith as well). But with a top 10 pick, he would have to virtually be incarcerated, Akili Smith level bad, or permanently injured damaged goods for the team to draft another QB in the first 3 rounds in 2016.  A GM is nervous enough tying himself to one child like that without that child having personality baggage before he gets here.

They've seen what happens when you bet on the wrong pony so they could/should be appropriately wary. At the same time, this is a team that likes to bet on wrong ponies. So neither would surprise me.

Archived