Meaningless sh*t Win

neckdemon

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup. Joke of a coach beat a 3rd string QB and a nobody at LT. And barely did that. Lets see how you do the next two weeks you F'n loser.

Looks like we'll be in contention for the worst team again next year.

F U Woody. You deserve this, the dumbass fans that gave followed this joke for decades do not.

This was such a sh*tty win. Watch the Jags beat the titans, and the bucs beat the Saints at the end of the year. All for naught, cause dumbass Woody doesn't have the balls to fire Rex's dumbass. Going to be awesome watching the bucs get their qb of the future in Mariota while we lurk in the ******* basement of the AFC east.

This was such a sh*tty win. Watch the Jags beat the titans, and the bucs beat the Saints at the end of the year. All for naught, cause dumbass Woody doesn't have the balls to fire Rex's dumbass. Going to be awesome watching the bucs get their qb of the future in Mariota while we lurk in the ******* basement of the AFC east.

you make excellent points. Im so mad right now

This is what happens when you have a stupid owner that knows nothing about the game or what it takes for long term sustainability. Should have fired Rex weeks ago because this was an inevitability. Finally ran across a crappy enough team to **** everything up. Unbelievable.

it sucks. I hate woody johnson

This is what happens when you have a stupid owner that knows nothing about the game or what it takes for long term sustainability. Should have fired Rex weeks ago because this was an inevitability. Finally ran across a crappy enough team to **** everything up. Unbelievable.

ding ding ding

congrats retards. you just went from #2 to #6 pick. this team never fails to **** up. they can't even be successful at being sh*t

While I understand the dissapointment, expecting the team to try and lose is borderline retarded.

This is why fans, honestly, shouldn't obsess about the draft befroe the season is over.

Because the players, coaches....they're going to try to win, because they're defending their own careers.

There really is no sense being mad about it.  We didn't lose something here....we never had it in the first place. 

Dennis Waszak Jr. ‏@DWAZ73  2m2 minutes ago

Rex Ryan: A Jet fan is a tough guy, wants to win and that's what we gave our true fans today." #Jets

I'll be the 1st to admit I was happy as sh*t when we beat the fins last year! but then I watched Odell Beckham score 3 touchdowns & felt ashamed that I enjoyed such a meaningless victory last year,lol.

While I understand the dissapointment, expecting the team to try and lose is borderline retarded.

This is why fans, honestly, shouldn't obsess about the draft befroe the season is over.

Because the players, coaches....they're going to try to win, because they're defending their own careers.

There really is no sense being mad about it.  We didn't lose something here....we never had it in the first place. 

Perfectly said , cant expect the players/coaches not want to win games.

Exactly! Winning is good. Losing is bad.

what's the difference between 2-14 and 3-13? We beat a very lousy team with a third string QB and a nobody at LT. So all the vets that are getting cut this offseason can hang their loser hats on this one win. I hope you really enjoy Geno Smith running the 30th ranked offense for the next several years.

Winning is important. Maybe we should have tried that in September.

F Woody. F Rex. I hope Woody understands how Fn bad this sets this team back.

Archived