Now that our first round pick is significantly lower in value....

sourceworx

Everyone of the 2 win teams except Oakland would pick high due to strength of schedule. So unless any of TB, TN, or Jax win both their remaining games we pick behind them. Unless Oakland or Washington win again, we are behind them. So 6. Feels like a Ghost on type of pick.

I know Oakland has a more difficult schedule, but I think Jacksonville is close to the jets.  So if Jacksonville wins on Thursday (against TN) there is a chance jets win tiebreaker against them by end of season.  Out of all the teams ahead of jets, I have the most faith in Jags winning 2.   Maybe we get lucky and Oak and/or Wash also win 1 more.   If the above happens, Jets pick 3 (no way they pass TB and TN).

Conversely Mariotta could drop just like Geno did.

I wanted the higher pick for Cooper, tbh.

We dont draft WR high. This Front office since Bradway got here never has. The only time we came close was Stephen Hill. Cooper has no shot to be drafted by us unless heads roll. 

Link?

I read that in a article a couple of months ago. Of cpuse he says he will play hard in NFL in general. I just can't picture him redneck-ville or in those Creamsicle Sunshine State POS unis that Tampa plays in. But I have a massive hatred for Florida in general.

Archived