Comments regarding Sanchez on Philly radio

AFJF

That's because he very good at times, gives you hope..He has all the tools and often puts together great drives..

But he's a killer and just does the dumbest things or throws a bad pick at the worst time. Or just misses wide open receivers on 3rd and 6.

I know. Ive watched him miss the uncovered WR and throw into double coverage resulting in an INT or failed conversion.

Also, the Eagles WRs and TEs tip passes that should be caught and they wind up being INTs. These types of plays just follow Sanchez like a dark cloud.

I wish we were 9-5!

Dallas is damn good when Romo is healthy & mobile.

Dudes throwing behind a stud Oline to a probable HOF TE & one of the beastliest WR in the league in Dez Bryant, and they have a tremendously talented RB in Murray.

Eagles lost to a good team they beat 3 weeks ago. Pats lost to Greenbay, it happens, every fan base bitches to no end after a loss like they expected to go 16-0!

But, they are in the playoff race & that's all that matters in the NFL.

We are in the top draft pick race, which sucks giant monkey c*ck!

He's Frank the Tank debating Carville.

15 seconds of greatness, the rest of the time he's a bumbling fool.

Recent research has shown that empirical evidence for globalization of corporate innovation is very limited and as a corollary the market for technologies is shrinking. As a world leader, it's important for America to provide systematic research grants for our scientists. I believe strongly there will always be a need for us to have a well-articulated innovation policy with emphasis on human resource development. Thank you.

Recent research has shown that empirical evidence for globalization of corporate innovation is very limited and as a corollary the market for technologies is shrinking. As a world leader, it's important for America to provide systematic research grants for our scientists. I believe strongly there will always be a need for us to have a well-articulated innovation policy with emphasis on human resource development. Thank you.

THAT'S HOW YOU DEBATE!

Followed by a pick-6.

Rex was really trending well before Idzik got here.

The funny thing about that is that the blind Rex supporters actually believe it.  Rex sucks ass as a Head Coach and it's shocking that a minority of single-minded jets fans still think he's great, let alone competent.  Both he and Idzik need to be dumped forthwith.

This is exactly why it takes a special individual, not just a schemer, to be a HC in the NFL.  When you're Chief Operating Officer of your football team, having a great offensive or defensive mind is nice, but you're giving those tasks to your coordinators anyways.  You have to be a leader of men, knowing when to step in and provide input and when to leave your coaching staff alone.  Rex didn't have a strong grasp of that quality, though he might learn it.  Does Chip?

Oh, and Sanchez sucks.

You really said leader of men?  File me as insubordinate.

There are different ways to win.  All these coaches don't give those tasks to their coordinators - Payton won a super bowl running the O and ignoring the D.  I don't think the Rex problem is that he was so uninvolved in the O, it was how poorly the O has been staffed, both in coaches and players.  Just because he wasn't running the O, does not mean the O should be ignored and that is on him.

I don't think the Rex problem is that he was so uninvolved in the O, it was how poorly the O has been staffed, both in coaches and players.  Just because he wasn't running the O, does not mean the O should be ignored and that is on him.

He hired Tony Sparano and had a major hand in what talent we brought in on offense.

He hired Tony Sparano and had a major hand in what talent we brought in on offense.

Um... Why did you highlight the other half of the sentence which says what you said? 

Two things I disputre are how much he is to be blamed for Sparano and Tebow.  Woody seems to have a Parcells hard-on and Parcells supposedly suggested Sparano.  I never thought Rex liked Tebow.  I'm pretty sure that he always thought Tebow sucked, but who knows?  It is certainly possible he asked for those guys and the certainly sucked.  There is enough other blame to go around, particularly on the offensive side, that even if those two were Woody decisions Rex is far from absolved.

Archived