Why are Frito's so tasty?

Blackout

Humans have only had abundant food in the last century, and some still don't.  So our bodies are still similar to bears:  We demand Fat, Salt, and Sugar now, or we think we'll die.

Since all chips have salt and fat, I bet they've juiced up the sugar content just a bit. Not enough that you taste it (gross), but just enough that your alarms go off.  A hat trick of human dietary weakness!   :)

Edit:  Rutgers beat me to my point.  Sorry dude.

Humans have only had abundant food in the last century, and some still don't.  So our bodies are still similar to bears:  We demand Fat, Salt, and Sugar now, or we think we'll die.

Since all chips have salt and fat, I bet they've juiced up the sugar content just a bit. Not enough that you taste it (gross), but just enough that your alarms go off.  A hat trick of human dietary weakness!   :)

I weigh a little bit more buy I grasp the comparison.

Shades of gray for fatties?

Pretty much. There's a sweet spot with the combination of the three that they all try to hit. The only natural food that hits that exact spot is bacon. Talks a lot about sodas also, essentially arguing that the only thing stopping them from offering healthier alternatives is us. Because these companies are public, if the stock dips, they have to back off; and that's mostly what happens whenever they try anything healthier.

I don't think, I know.

papa johns is great for a national chain  (just compare it to lil ceasers lol)

This is like comparing dog sh*t to horse sh*t. It's awful. Any pizza that shows up with a condiment cup of garlic oil/butter/sauce and a ******* pepper is not a pizza... it's just some sh*t you eat when you're drunk or high.

This is like comparing dog sh*t to horse sh*t. It's awful. Any pizza that shows up with a condiment cup of garlic oil/butter/sauce and a ******* pepper is not a pizza... it's just some sh*t you eat when you're drunk or high.

i've had Papa Johns twice in the past year and both times involved being at sports games  (an AHL game and a college basketball game).  yes i was high before both games but it was good enough tasting anyway

no.. no its not

the pizza chain rankings goes

Dominos > Papa Johns > Pizza Hut > Lil Cease > Cicis 

No idea how anyone in the northeast orders from a crappy chain pizza place when there are really good pizzerias with fresh real ingredients.

i don't order from papa's or any of them other spots because I love local places.  I do know people who order from the chains for their cheap ass deals lol 

Archived