2015 Opponents.

Section 333

I guess I have been living under a rock. I just saw on the Jets website that our our opponents are set for 2015. We have AFC South, NFC East. The throw ins are 4th place team from the AFC North, and AFC West. (CLE and OAK)  

HOME...........Buffalo, Miami, New England, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Philadelphia, Washington, Cleveland

AWAY.............Buffalo, New England, Houston, Indianapolis, Dallas, NY Giants,  Oakland

3rd year in a row for Tennessee and Oakland.  I got happy at 1st and started counting wins while looking at Tenn, Jax, Wash and Oak. Then I snapped out of it and realized we were just as bad.

I apologize if this was posted already but I do not remember anyone posting this. The article was sated December 3rd.

love that schedule. Looks prime for a new regime to put up 10 wins and look like heros.

When is the NFL going to realize their mistake in over emphasizing the passing game? The league is now split in two. Those with a QB win 10 games+ and those without lose 10+ games. With this you get really screwy outcomes like 10 win teams who don't get in the playoffs and 3 win teams not picking in the top 5. Winning should be dependant upon the team more than any one player. One change is let the D bump and hand fight more. Make it hard for the receivers to get open. Restore the kickoffs so that special teams become more meaningful. with the current rules most of the better FA flock to the QB teams to have a shot at winning. Something's got to change or teams without a QB could spend a decade in a futile search, losing their fan base along the way.

love that schedule. Looks prime for a new regime to put up 10 wins and look like heros.

When is the NFL going to realize their mistake in over emphasizing the passing game? The league is now split in two. Those with a QB win 10 games+ and those without lose 10+ games. With this you get really screwy outcomes like 10 win teams who don't get in the playoffs and 3 win teams not picking in the top 5. Winning should be dependant upon the team more than any one player. One change is let the D bump and hand fight more. Make it hard for the receivers to get open. Restore the kickoffs so that special teams become more meaningful. with the current rules most of the better FA flock to the QB teams to have a shot at winning. Something's got to change or teams without a QB could spend a decade in a futile search, losing their fan base along the way.

Eliminate dopey illegal contact foul

Defensive holding 5 yards NO first down

PI. 10 yards NO first down

Enforce and call the Offensive PI that is allowed on every passing play

Enforce and call the Offensive Holding even when a team with a "genius" HC and a queer QB is doing it

With that schedule if the Jets can get a competent coach & they fix Guard, CB, and get a mediocre vet QB they could win 9-10 games.

Any decent coach looking at that schedule could look like a hero if he could come in & fix the fundamental breakdowns ie. presnap penalties, in game adjustments (Marty has no feel for the game, goes away from the run game too much or like the Miami game sticks with the run instead of using the run to play action).

Jets have an elite Dline, a very good LB in Davis that needs one more fast LB to help him & enough offensive players to compete especially if they resign Harvin & get a stud like Cooper.

The one road game you left out is the ultimate Jet fan road trip.game

October 4 vs Miami at Wembley Stadium in London UK

For some reason the Missus wants to go to that one?

Wow, I did leave that one out. At least it's in October so we should not be eliminated from contention by then.

So what you're saying is the Jets will improve over the off-season but none of the other teams will not improve?

Good luck with that thought process.

What I'm saying is right now the Jets are a bad team, we dont know what next year will bring. As for the other teams, I dont care.

10 wins??????????

You do realize, with maybe the exception of the Raiders, that everyone of those teams are better than the Jets.

And they might get Harbaugh...*cue press conference for Michigan job*.

The division games, Philadelphia, Dallas and Indy are going to be hard to win.  I am having trouble seeing 6 wins.

The division games, Philadelphia, Dallas and Indy are going to be hard to win.  I am having trouble seeing 6 wins.

Any game against the NFC East has been a nightmare through the years for the Jets.

Right now They are probably better than Oakland, Jax, Washington, Tennessee. That's it

No one knows?

Philly? Maybe Sanchez will be QBing

Dallas? Romo is a tweaked back away from sitting on the bench

Indy? Barely scraping by teams the last 3 weeks

There is such a small difference in the NFL & injuries kill you. Stay healthy & you can be a threat to beat anyone in thus league.

Archived