Even Christmas Shows Crap on the Jets

Green DNA

So my wife is watching some Christmas show from Radio City last night and Michael Buble is doing a monologue, saying "I have been all over the world, Asia, Europe etc. and everywhere I go people always ask me the same question: What is wrong with the NY Jets?"  I asked her "did he really just $hit all over the Jets?".  She said yep and just burst out laughing. 

Even family holiday entertainment shows are making fun of us, it's embarassing.  If Woody was watching, hopefully the odds on Idzik being fired just went from 50/50 to 90/10.  

So my wife is watching some Christmas show from Radio City last night and Michael Buble is doing a monologue, saying "I have been all over the world, Asia, Europe etc. and everywhere I go people always ask me the same question: What is wrong with the NY Jets?"  I asked her "did he really just $hit all over the Jets?".  She said yep and just burst out laughing. 

Even family holiday entertainment shows are making fun of us, it's embarassing.  If Woody was watching, hopefully the odds on Idzik being fired just went from 50/50 to 90/10.

Hey, at least they're asking...right?

Archived