Up to date DRAFT ORDER

Morrissey

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jets currently picking at 4 (raiders have tougher sos).

i think the best jets can do is pick #3. the worst is # 6

jets lose and jags win they get #3

jets beat miami and could pick anywhere from 4 to 6, based on how oakland and washington do.

Can't imagine they beat Miami with slim playoff hopes on the line at home. Jax beating Houston is kind of far fetched. I think 4 is where it will end.

Ten - could be out of QB market via Cutler, will not draft Cooper first

Tam - prob take one of the QBs

Jax - can't imagine they go receiver, prob DE

NYJ - might have a pick between Cooper and whatever QB is left

Can't imagine they beat Miami with slim playoff hopes on the line at home. Jax beating Houston is kind of far fetched. I think 4 is where it will end.

Ten - could be out of QB market via Cutler, will not draft Cooper first

Tam - prob take one of the QBs

Jax - can't imagine they go receiver, prob DE

NYJ - might have a pick between Cooper and whatever QB is left

Huh?!

1. Tenn - Cooper (yeah I'm sure they're trading for cutler so he can throw to Nate washington and dexter mccluster)

2. Tb - Mariota

Jac - would absolutely pick cooper if there but they will probably go Andrus Peat

4. Jets - Jameis Winston

Huh?!

1. Tenn - Cooper (yeah I'm sure they're trading for cutler so he can throw to Nate washington and dexter mccluster)

2. Tb - Mariota

Jac - would absolutely pick cooper if there but they will probably go Andrus Peat

4. Jets - Jameis Winston

Lol no.

Cooper is not going first overall. If you know anything about football you know that it takes a truly exceptional receiver to go 1...which Cooper is not. As far as JAX I think they like the receivers they have, esp with Lee coming on. I can almost guarantee they take the USC DE at 3 or trade down with Oakland for the same player. They need OL help but there aren't any worth of a pick this high.

Unless there is a trade I can't see Cooper not being there at 4.

We pick 4th right now, and can pick as high as 3rd if we lose and JAX wins next week.

Cooper or Peat should be there at #4, either of whom would be a tremendous piece to build around.

So long as we stay far, far away from that bum Winston, we should be fine :)

Where is everyone thinking Peat coming out this year, everything I read / heard he's going back to school.

Right now the top 4 is looking very likely to have Gregory, Williams and the two QB's.  Losing next week is pretty important

Jmo I don't think a team in the top 10 take Winston - too risky ,and he will drop some. I think top four will be 1 Mariotta ,2 Williams 3 Gregory 4. Cooper 5 . ( Shane Ray - would think moves up to this range by the draft,

Jmo I don't think a team in the top 10 take Winston - too risky ,and he will drop some. I think top four will be 1 Mariotta ,2 Williams 3 Gregory 4. Cooper 5 . ( Shane Ray - would think moves up to this range by the draft,

Someone will fall in love with his workouts and pick him in the top 5

Huh?!

2. Tb - Mariota

4. Jets - Jameis Winston

Tennessee already has Kendall Wright and Justin Hunter. Receivers are not the problem -- lack of a pass rush and poor QB play are.

Just as long as it isn't us.

I've never seen a more surefire bust in all my years of watching football. He should be off our draft board completely.

Really hope we are past project rookie QB's now. The organization has shown an inability to develop players at the position. I guess if we hire a QB guru at HC we can revisit...even then I don't want either of these guys

I heard one poster on here say they heard he's going back to school from someone (Pauline maybe?), but I haven't heard that anywhere else. Do you have a link?

Tony Pauline was one of the sources. Underclassmen Tracker: December 12th

DEC

FloydConference title games have arrived and the bowl season is just around the corner. As teams end their seasons the chatter on underclassmen entering the draft will be deafening. While many of these decisions are not yet in cement, and there may be some denials, this is the most up to date information from around the nation. Update December 12th

December 12th

During the December 5th update I posted Andrus Peat is likely to stay at Stanford as the junior enjoys school. The word circulating is Peat was given, or will soon be handed, a first round grade from scouts. This comes as no surprise but it will be interesting to see if this confirmation impacts his final decision.

In October I reported both Leonard Floyd and Jordan Jenkins of Georgia were likely headed towards the draft. Much has changed the past six weeks. I’ve been informed Jenkins family is saying the junior will more than likely return to Athens for another season and its seems so to will Floyd, who did not play well down the stretch.

I’m told receivers Jordan Payton of UCLA and Breshad Perriman of Central Florida will enter the draft.

Payton was the favorite target of Brett Hundley this season registering 63 receptions for 896 yards and 7 scores. Perriman had an up and down season posting 41 receptions for 906 yards (22.1yd average) and 9 scores. Perriman has flashed big time ability the past two seasons as well as an equal amount of inconsistency in his game.

I read it somewhere else about Peat , and will try and find that link.

Wouldn't the Raiduhs get the priority since we beat them head 2 head resulting in a 3rd of our annual Win total.

No.  NFL Draft order tiebreakers is the lower SOS, followed by divisional/conference tiebreakers, followed by a coin flip. I'm not sure how the conference tiebreakers work though.  The Jets will have a better conference record, so I don't know if that helps them or not if they end up tied... 

Archived