JN Only Fantasy Football One Week League - Week 16 $1,025 in prize money

Maxman

Here is a private league for JetNation. It is $10 to enter, $350 to the winner, $250 to second and $100 for 3rd place. 4th - 16th place get money as well.

http://partners.fand...btag=a_887b_309

For anyone who isn't familiar it is a one week fantasy football league!  Check it out and please don't be mad at me for winning!         :)

Here is how the prize structure works:

1st:$350.00

2nd:$250.00

3rd:$100.00

4th - 16th:$25.00

Figured it was low, this has been a backwards ass week in fantasy. The one I put in cause I didn't see this on the front is at 111 with Julius Thomas going but he's been doing dick

I've got Thomas and Anderson going right now, just trying to break even here. Had Eli and ODB in my lineups this week and chickened out on Sunday morning and now I want to die

I was getting close to a money spot. I needed CJ Anderson to do something on that drive. But Peyton had other plans I guess lol.

Sticky this sh*t! I was all sad and chalked it up to the Saturday games figuring it was off this week. This JN league is the only thing that I've enjoyed this season. Is there anything during the playoffs?

Sticky this shit! I was all sad and chalked it up to the Saturday games figuring it was off this week. This JN league is the only thing that I've enjoyed this season. Is there anything during the playoffs?

I asked them that this week, waiting on an answer. I hope so...

Archived