Jet vs Patriots game thread

Maxman

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a time not long ago that Jets/Pats game would mean I'd be at the meadowlands bright and early.Heck, we had (past tense) seasons.

No more.

Today I'll be putting up the tree wit the Mrs. If it's on TV or radio while I'm doing that, so be it. I will usually always root for the Jets to win (given they effed up Mariota last week), a Theissmann-like compound fracture of Brady's femur, and will never stop hating Bellicheat. But this franchise's ineptitude has made not caring as much about the Jets very easy. I'm one guy, but I wonder between the PSLs, the Ryan debacle, Geno SMith/Idzik, if I'm part of a trend for this team. I have RedZone and a son who plays varsity HS football. And I have a life. I can do other thinsg with the time. And if Idiot Johnson thinks keping Idzik and marketing nonsense like drum lines is gonna cut it, there are going to be more Jets fans who figure out something else to do on Sundays in the fall.

There was a time not long ago that Jets/Pats game would mean I'd be at the meadowlands bright and early.Heck, we had (past tense) seasons.

No more.

Today I'll be putting up the tree wit the Mrs. If it's on TV or radio while I'm doing that, so be it. I will usually always root for the Jets to win (given they effed up Mariota last week), a Theissmann-like compound fracture of Brady's femur, and will never stop hating Bellicheat. But this franchise's ineptitude has made not caring as much about the Jets very easy. I'm one guy, but I wonder between the PSLs, the Ryan debacle, Geno SMith/Idzik, if I'm part of a trend for this team. I have RedZone and a son who plays varsity HS football. And I have a life. I can do other thinsg with the time. And if Idiot Johnson thinks keping Idzik and marketing nonsense like drum lines is gonna cut it, there are going to be more Jets fans who figure out something else to do on Sundays in the fall.

I would be up late preparing the food for the tailgate packing the coolers with ice and beer finalizing the plans breakfast lunch and food for after waiting for the traffic to die down. The owner GM and team quit on the fans so I quit going to the games. Easier to sit home relax and watch the game instead of being aggravated on the way home with a car full to unpack more effort than the Jets put into the game plan. 

Still my team want them to win every game and before I die win another Super Bowl. 

NY Jets owner Woody Johnson needs to clean house, hand reins to Patriots duo of Nick Caserio and Josh McDaniels

Dude - Nick Caserio fetched Beichick's coffee, and Josh McDaniels is an over-rated piece of fecal matter.  Trust me, you DO NOT want them.

Well at least we now know the true identity of Joewilly12. Two orders of Naan, please, Manish

I posted from a Daily News article for which I agree with want winners here football minded people BB is a football genus these guys worked for BB what knowledge they learned maybe they can help the Jets organization I'm willing to go down that BB New England road, you should be too. 

Whats your true identity I haven't read 1 post of yours that isn't arguing or ridiculing other posters. GFY

I posted from a Daily News article for which I agree with want winners here football minded people BB is a football genus these guys worked for BB what knowledge they learned maybe they can help the Jets organization I'm willing to go down that BB New England road, you should be too.

Whats your true identity I haven't read 1 post of yours that isn't arguing or ridiculing other posters. GFY

Anyone else read this in their head as though Jon Lovitz was saying it? I did.

Let's see

Football minded deciples of BB that football genius as NFL head coaches..

Eric Mangini..failure twice

Josh McDaniels..failure

Romeo Crennel..failure twice

Charlie Weis..failure

A great track record.

One suggestion....think twice before reposting something written by the village idiot of the NYDN village

Not even close to correct. I agree and respect more than 90 percent of the posters and all the fine mods here at JN. I ridicule those like you and your dishrag chums because I believe they are wrong about what they are doing

Let's see

Football minded deciples of BB that football genius as NFL head coaches..

Eric Mangini..failure twice

Josh McDaniels..failure

Romeo Crennel..failure twice

Charlie Weis..failure

A great track record.

One suggestion....think twice before reposting something written by the village idiot of the NYDN village

The Jets haven't won a Super Bowl in 45 years...........

Not even close to correct. I agree and respect more than 90 percent of the posters and all the fine mods here at JN. I ridicule those like you and your dishrag chums because I believe they are wrong about what they are doing

Respect from you is like dog sh*t on the sidewalk it means nothing since when did you earn anyones respect here since you got here all you do is ridicule and argue with other posters. I stand by what I said GFY

Archived