Nick Mangold supporting the NYPD

Matt39

In conjunction with the strain that resisting arrest put on his body, yes.

its amazing that eric garner died of a heart attack, yet the media labels his death as the "choke hold death". for some reason they are able to get away with it and most people believe it.or really,really want to believe it

My brother was planning to do so anyway, but he pulled the pin after 28+ years last week. Under this excuse for a mayor you have to be nuts to stay if you can go. Good on Mangold.

Good for your brother, congrats to him  :cheers:

The job has been a sinking ship for decades, but I've never seen it this bad…morale is in the toilet. I genuinely wonder what they're going to do when they lose people to attrition, because I can't imagine anyone trying to get on the job in this environment...

its amazing that eric garner died of a heart attack, yet the media labels his death as the "choke hold death". for some reason they are able to get away with it and most people believe it.or really,really want to believe it

The Garner death was horrible. That cop was in the wrong. But the mayor is such a jackass...but yeah working in the Bronx or Brooklyn, no thanks.

We're an increasingly dumbed-down, low-information society that's becoming easier and easier to manipulate by malevolent actors (e.g. media, etc). Welcome to Idiocracy.

idiocracy.jpg?w=738

What 'environment' is this? Far as I can tell none of these cops are being held accountable for anything. Taxpayers pick up the tab, and the 'good' cops look away.

Biggest gang in America. 

The morale is down...lulz 

Nobody was "choke[d]…to death," the deceased's heart gave out because he was morbidly obese and his body couldn't handle the strain that the struggle resulted in. His body was a ticking time-bomb.

Besides, if he didn't resist arrest in the first place, force would't have been used.

He shouldn't have resisted..he should have been arrested without incident --just like the 34...yes, 34 times he was arrested before that.

He shouldn't have resisted..he should have been arrested without incident --just like the 34...yes, 34 times he was arrested before that.

You think a white shopkeeper in a nice neighborhood would have been arrested at all?  They would have been given a ticket at worst.

You think a white shopkeeper in a nice neighborhood would have been arrested at all?  They would have been given a ticket at worst.

Was gonna post something but don't think this is the place. Politics is in part why JI went to hell. Won't contribute to that here. 

Archived