And thus was the tale of Johnny Football...

CobraVerde

This may go down as one of the the worst QB classes ever. Not one guy has shown any promise of anything at all. I think some of that might have to do with the rushing up of QBs in today's game. Bridgewater clearly wasn't ready to start this year, Bortles wasn't either, and Cleveland was in a precarious position because they need to figure out how to handle things going forward. And I know Raiders fans and Tom like to fellate Carr but he has a long way to go.

I think it's truly unfair the way fans don't have patience with young QBs anymore. Instant gratification of America etc...

But that said, **** Geno.

Back at the games origins there weren't 250lb backers with world class 40 times either. Players are too big and fast these days.

cam, ben and kap are plenty big to run.  both sides of the ball evolve equally.  you can actually make the argument the speedy defenders are forcing the running QB evolution

you just can't run a skinny one is my point

Hammy injury correct?

Way to soon to say that he's done after 5 or 6 quarters in the NFL.

lol

i gotta say I feel a little bad for the kid.  Perhaps staying in college one more year could have been best for him as those are going to be his prime years and most enjoyable years of his life.

Archived