Glad to be here!

mickeyshuler

Glad I found this site, actually forgot about it after being on Jetsinsider for 12 years. 

Got duped into checking out thehampur or whatever site that guy made, posted a legit thread and they changed the title and post all around, I questioned them about it and they banned me, weird crap, never had a single incident in all my years on JI.

Anyhow looking forward to reading and making the occasional post!

Thanks for keeping this up, whoever is responsible :)

Glad I found this site, actually forgot about it after being on Jetsinsider for 12 years. 

Got duped into checking out thehampur or whatever site that guy made, posted a legit thread and they changed the title and post all around, I questioned them about it and they banned me, weird crap, never had a single incident in all my years on JI.

Thanks for coming over. We are looking forward to your posts.

Not sure who runs this place, I think it is on autopilot. :)

Thanks man and THANK YOU for making it possible.....seeing familiar names....SAR SAVAGE some old timers as well, think I remember you as well.

Are you the Mickey Shuler that has a kid that is an actor?

Not sure why I remember all this stuff. Just not sure if that is you, there are a few Shuler's out there.  If it isn't you, can you get that Shuler to post here? lol....

Welcome aboard!!!

460732962.0.jpg

They screwed with mine also so I said just delete my acct.. 

Welcome Mickey :)

Cmon...are you serious?

JetNation better get serious extra credit for that. You didn't even know who ran this site and I know your life story lol.

:)

Yeah, I can't believe you remembered that I think I casually proudly bragged for a second in a thread like 10 years ago, haha! And Savage I don't get that place, weird crap.

Love the Islanders sig…still pissed to this day about JD standing on his head in 79…welcome.

I'm somewhat new too, but welcome! This is a cool board.

Welcome aboard.

Thanks for keeping this up, whoever is responsible

Welcome aboard. It's cool here. It's like JI. When it was cool.

SAR I

Yeah, I can't believe you remembered that I think I casually proudly bragged for a second in a thread like 10 years ago, haha! And Savage I don't get that place, weird crap.

You wouldn't.  You were never involved in the JI Hampur, so would not appreciate/comprehend the vibe.  

Like Max before him, Ragu got off his ass, took the bull by the horns, and started an alternative to the modern Ice Station Zebra that is sooth's new "enterprise" (albeit disastrous) after all of us were sold out.  Ragu's place is 90% about busting balls.  The other, more serious, 10% is in the all football forum.  

You wouldn't.  You were never involved in the JI Hampur, so would not appreciate/comprehend the vibe.  

Like Max before him, Ragu got off his ass, took the bull by the horns, and started an alternative to the modern Ice Station Zebra that is sooth's new "enterprise" (albeit disastrous) after all of us were sold out.  Ragu's place is 90% about busting balls.  The other, more serious, 10% is in the all football forum.  

Not to mention it wasn't in the least bit humorous.....at least I didn't think so

Not to mention it wasn't in the least bit humorous.....at least I didn't think so

Yes we noticed. Thats why I pointed people to this site or that other one when I started. I made countless posts that it was not JI 2.0 and if you wanted a more tame serious board this place is the best option out there. You weren't banned , No one is banned. They are put in purgatory.  I did deleted the accounts you and savage asked for when i found out about your request. This is a fine site with good people. I'm sure you'll be much better off here. The hampur crowd is still drunk with power but they're starting to get the swing of it.  And if you didn't find the censored word list that automatically changes tom brady to sparklepony and the countless other ones funny then your just not human. The trolls were going nuts for weeks especially on sign up.  I always point posters that are arriving late and don't feel  like they fit in over there, here. There is no more border war were all fans. Good day Shuler.

Are you the Mickey Shuler that has a kid that is an actor?

Not sure why I remember all this stuff. Just not sure if that is you, there are a few Shuler's out there.  If it isn't you, can you get that Shuler to post here? lol....

That's funny - cause I always confused Mickey Shuler with Mickey Rourke, who I feel may have been a fine tight end...

Yes we noticed. Thats why I pointed people to this site or that other one when I started. I made countless posts that it was not JI 2.0 and if you wanted a more tame serious board this place is the best option out there. You weren't banned , No one is banned. They are put in purgatory.  I did deleted the accounts you and savage asked for when i found out about your request. This is a fine site with good people. I'm sure you'll be much better off here. The hampur crowd is still drunk with power but they're starting to get the swing of it.  And if you didn't find the censored word list that automatically changes tom brady to sparklepony and the countless other ones funny then your just not human. The trolls were going nuts for weeks especially on sign up.  I always point posters that are arriving late and don't feel  like they fit in over there, here. There is no more border war were all fans. Good day Shuler.

Well said.  Agreed.

Archived