Jets 2015 home/away opponents

joewilly12

your formatting is all screwed up.  Unreadable.

You know... it might just be easier to type it yourself:

Home: Patriots, Dolphins, Bills, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Cleveland, Philadelphia, Washington

Away: Patriots, Dolphins (London), Bills, Houston, Indianapolis, Oakland, Giants, Dallas

What's the best away game to go to?

Houston on the Gulf (or very close?)...I heard Indy is a fun city with friendly fans (Peyton-luck---how can you be angry?)...Dallas has a stadium worth visiting just for the stadium or Thanksgiving anyone?...Oakland -- nah, I really don't feel like getting shanked by a hells angel or MS-13, plus it's too damn far--if I'm gonna go that far I'll go check out a Seahawks game

Houston on the Gulf (or very close?)...I heard Indy is a fun city with friendly fans (Peyton-luck---how can you be angry?)...Dallas has a stadium worth visiting just for the stadium or Thanksgiving anyone?...Oakland -- nah, I really don't feel like getting shanked by a hells angel or MS-13, plus it's too damn far--if I'm gonna go that far I'll go check out a Seahawks game

Easy answer

London, of course

Jets' 2015 opponents

Home Patriots Bills Dolphins * Jaguars Titans Eagles Washington Browns

Away Patriots Bills Dolphins Texans Colts Cowboys Giants Raiders

* Game to be played in London on Oct. 4

So season ticket holders only get 7 home games in 2015

The London game is a home game for the Dolphins not us.

Jets' 2015 opponents

Home  Patriots Bills  Dolphins * Jaguars Titans Eagles Washington Browns  

Away Patriots Bills Dolphins Texans Colts Cowboys Giants Raiders

* Game to be played in London on Oct. 4

The away game with the Dolphins will be played in London next season, not the home game. 

The Jets actually have only 6 true road games next season with the Dolphins game on a neutral site, and the Giants game at MetLife

Depending on the schedule, I would be looking at Dallas -- just want to see Jerry's world and Indy.  Indy is an easy drive for me in Chicago and it is a really fun little city.  A lot of hotels and great bars within walking distance of the stadium and the Indy fans have always been great and there is usually a pretty good contingent of Jet fans.  I have been to 4 or 5 games down there and I have always had a great time with the Colt fans.

Depending on the schedule, I would be looking at Dallas -- just want to see Jerry's world and Indy. Indy is an easy drive for me in Chicago and it is a really fun little city. A lot of hotels and great bars within walking distance of the stadium and the Indy fans have always been great and there is usually a pretty good contingent of Jet fans. I have been to 4 or 5 games down there and I have always had a great time with the Colt fans.

I agree with Jerry's world...I gotta see that place..100,000 seat dome? Ha!

How far from Chicago to Indy?

That is schedule that a new coach could really turn a team around with. While each team try's to fix holes in the offseason there are many, many teams we play that are really lousy defensively.

Who knows where our defense will be but we know our Dline will be pretty nasty, that's a great start in todays NFL.

As much as the players love Rex if the new coach can get some early wins everyone will jump on board quickly.

Winning is contagious, just like losing, which Rex was getting way too good at over the last 4 years.

Seemed this year we were the team that always found a way to lose, blocked punts, blocked FGs (2 of them vs Pats), strip sacks, once that ball starts rolling you just know the other shoe will drop, under Rex we were no better than any other crappy team that finds a million ways to lose.

Archived