Merry Christmas

Maxman

Did anybody get any good Jets gear from Santa this year? Ya know, besides our usual bout of soul-crushing depression as another futile NFL season comes to a close?

I usually get a couple of Jets shirts every year. Jets stuff is the only thing people can buy me that they know for sure that I'll wear. Apparently I'm a picky bastard.

In any case, I hope everybody gets a chance to relax and enjoy themselves today. Have a good one.

So far we've spent x-mas in the children's hospital 400 miles from home. Watching your two year old hooked up to all sorts of machines has this funny way of putting life's priorities in perspective.

We think everything is going to be fine but it's scary nonetheless.

Your child is in our prayers.

So far we've spent x-mas in the children's hospital 400 miles from home. Watching your two year old hooked up to all sorts of machines has this funny way of putting life's priorities in perspective.

I'm not a prayers kinda guy, but my thoughts are with you. Certainly hope you're 100% right, and everything turns out fine!

Seeing your kid in a hospital bed is the most helpless feeling in the world. I wish you the best; hope everything turns out okay.

Yes it does, been there myself.  Best wishes 

Thoughts prayers and best wishes for your child and family. 

I started a thread like this yesterday wishing everyone a Merry Christmas I dont know why it was moved to the lounge but Merry Christmas again my fellow Jets fans 1 day we are gonna win it all. 

I was feeling the Christmas spirit and wanted to try one without the bikini model.

Oh wow, I hope everything is okay!

My friends this year have gone through a bunch with their own health and the health of their children. I'm have been very lucky in that regard, but it's a constant reminder to appreciate the time we have and the people we love. I hope everything turns out well for you and your family.

Prayers and good thoughts out to you and your family, LR.

And prayers for a speedy recovery for your little one.

Archived