So, my wife bought me a really nice suede Jets jacket for Xmas.

Bob

Does she not realize I'm trying to hide my shame?

Maybe it was on sale and has a #6 on it? Or it says "Play like a Jet" on it somewhere?

Or maybe she just realizes precisely she's doing and is more devious than you ever knew. A few years back (2010?) Mrs. Sperm once gave me a Sanchez jersey as a present (which unmarried people often gloss over the fact that it means I freaking paid for it). I'm still wondering if it was a legitimate well-meaning gift or if it was vengeance for me being me.

lol. Yeah man, of course. I'm just trying to think of something good. Also, my grammar was atrocious in that post. My bad.

It's all good, an English major I am not. But yeah, you have identified 1 positive about sucking. Anyone wearing green u know u can have a good football conversation since a non jet fan wouldn't be caught dead in green these days.

Already have. Wore it to visit my dad in the nursing home today. Will wear it to work tomorrow.

I just got back from the "oh crap we need more milk for the pie and cookies" run to the gas station

I wore my jets hoodie...and knicks hat !!

wear your gear, **** anyone that doesn't like it

Good on both of you guys!  No matter how badly they are doing, I am still proud to geek our team gear.  

Not sure why a suede jacket is a problem for EY. It's really nice. I have not been in the mood to acquire any Jets gear because I'm so pissed at the whole organization, but I appreciate my wife's gift and it's always been clear to everyone who knows me that I am a Jets fan.

front_zpsd13b6013.jpgback_zps173855e2.jpg

Not sure why a suede jacket is a problem for EY. It's really nice. I have not been in the mood to acquire any Jets gear because I'm so pissed at the whole organization, but I appreciate my wife's gift and it's always been clear to everyone who knows me that I am a Jets fan.

Not so much a problem as that I've rarely considered the combination of sports apparel and suede.

It looks super warm. I like it.

Archived