Tomorrows game one of the most important in franchise history

Joe W. Namath

This franchise is in dire need of a playmaker on offense. As long as we lose tomorrow, the draft will fall this way:

1-marriota

2-winston

3- stud dlineman from usc

4- cooper

The jets finally get a real talent. This guy has julio jones, aj green, dez bryant type ability. We havent had a player like that on offense since keyshawn 15 years ago.

This is a must lose game. Rex is going to try to stick it to woody and win this game out of spite. This is one of the most important games in franchise history. We must lose.

Our boys can play harder than cement for cement head WRECKS today but the our boys still include running the worst starting QB in the NFL out on the.field every week which guarantees loss number 13

put it in the books

Miami by 21 or more

Go Jaguars...upset special for win number 4

Getting us to #3

what matters really for the Jets is that blessedly this is the last time we see WRECKS, Idzik and especially godawful G-No on a football field badly representing the team we love

I will never root for the Jets to lose so we can draft an unproven College player.

Tom Brady was a 6th rounder, Joe Montana was a third rounder.

DRob, Gholston Coples Blair Thomas, Lam Jones were all first rounders .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dig this mentality. Drew Brees was a second rounder that sucked his first three years, so it's only one more year of Geno futility until we can hop aboard his train to Canton!

The past is the past. How in the name of f*ck are Blair Thomas and Johnny Lam Jones relevant to New York Jets football in 2014? They aren't. It's so ironic that those that root for the Jets to WIN meaningless December games are the fans that have accepted a LOSER'S mentality. Who cares if we pick high? We drafted Blair Thomas twenty five f*cking years ago. Sure would have been nice to have Matt Ryan throwing passes to Odell Beckham Jr., but I think I'd rather keep the huge late season wins in 07 and 13.

I will never root for the Jets to lose so we can draft an unproven College player.

Tom Brady was a 6th rounder, Joe Montana was a third rounder.

DRob, Gholston Coples Blair Thomas, Lam Jones were all first rounders .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless we're going to win the SB, I wan't us to have the #1 overall pick.That goes for every year.

Winning this game would be terrible! 

We have to get Winston at all costs.  He's the guy. Heisman trophy winners scare me and the duck is that. 

We trade next years number 1 to move up and take Winston.

We get an aggressive offensive minded coach who understands that defenses are at a serious disadvantage in this days NFL.  Then we use the rest of the early draft to go stud O linemen to protect our new investment.

We have pretty good skill position players in Harvin, Decker, Kerley, Amaro, Ivory, Johnson and Powell. Hell even Cumberland has talent if the QB could use him.

We use free agency to pay CB's 1 mil more than anyone else is paying and we are fine.

QB is an absolute must in this years draft and losing this game is paramount toward making that a reality.

GO FINS!!!  ( I just threw up in my mouth a little bit typing that)

Winning this game would be terrible! 

We have to get Winston at all costs.  He's the guy. Heisman trophy winners scare me and the duck is that. 

We trade next years number 1 to move up and take Winston.

We get an aggressive offensive minded coach who understands that defenses are at a serious disadvantage in this days NFL.  Then we use the rest of the early draft to go stud O linemen to protect our new investment.

We have pretty good skill position players in Harvin, Decker, Kerley, Amaro, Ivory, Johnson and Powell. Hell even Cumberland has talent if the QB could use him.

We use free agency to pay CB's 1 mil more than anyone else is paying and we are fine.

QB is an absolute must in this years draft and losing this game is paramount toward making that a reality.

GO FINS!!!  ( I just threw up in my mouth a little bit typing that)

1. Winston doesn't look all that great to me (but it's hard to tell without OVERHEAD film!).

2. Harvin  probably won't be here next season. He's said that he refuses to take a pay cut.

3. What about our slow as f*ck LBs?

Thank you. I'll take beating the fish anytime.

Hate the fish as much as anybody.

Hate them worse if they screw us and drop us down to 8 or 9 in the draft.

I probably need not worry with our secret weapon G-No out there tossing up pick sixes and getting sacked 8 times with three fumbles when Wake and the gang pay him a visit

This franchise is in dire need of a playmaker on offense. As long as we lose tomorrow, the draft will fall this way:

1-marriota

2-winston

3- stud dlineman from usc

4- cooper

The jets finally get a real talent. This guy has julio jones, aj green, dez bryant type ability. We havent had a player like that on offense since keyshawn 15 years ago.

This is a must lose game. Rex is going to try to stick it to woody and win this game out of spite. This is one of the most important games in franchise history. We must lose.

I do hope we end up with the 3rd or 4th pick, but if we do my intention would be to trade back. I think Cooper is nice, but with Decker signed I would look for someone with great hands and who can blow the top off the defense with ease, like a Desean jackson type. I like this kid Devin Smith from Ohio St. I say trade back pick up a later 1st round pick, with a 2nd and build this team and pick up Smith in the 2nd round. 

Archived