Chase Daniel

Patriot Killa

This is what I'm talking about.

Chase Daniels = the Garrett Graysons, Bryce Pettys, Bo Wallaces, Sean Mannions, of this years' draft.  Except, he's been watching the game for a while now.

Sign a guy who's been holding a clipboard.  Draft a guy, and hand him a clipboard.  

And keep Geno around as a middle-man. 

For the record, I like Charlie Whitehurst. 

This is the perfect time to dump Geno. Get a sucker to up a mid round pick say a 3 or 4.  Sign Bradford. He may be done in St. Louis and worth a spin. Draft a QB in round 2 to develop.  There are a few bright possibilities.  This Daniels kid sounds intriguing.      

Daniels would be worth a look.  He certainly couldn't hurt the Jets QB situation, that's for sure. 

If he's available via trade, I'd say send a low-round pick for Daniels, draft a QB, and let the two of them battle Geno for the starting job in camp.

This is the perfect time to dump Geno. Get a sucker to up a mid round pick say a 3 or 4. Sign Bradford. He may be done in St. Louis and worth a spin. Draft a QB in round 2 to develop. There are a few bright possibilities. This Daniels kid sounds intriguing.

No one is giving us a 3rd or 4th for Geno. He is literally the 32nd best starter in the league.

• 2 weeks later...

This is what I'm talking about.

Chase Daniels = the Garrett Graysons, Bryce Pettys, Bo Wallaces, Sean Mannions, of this years' draft.  Except, he's been watching the game for a while now.

Sign a guy who's been holding a clipboard.  Draft a guy, and hand him a clipboard.  

And keep Geno around as a middle-man. 

For the record, I like Charlie Whitehurst. 

Please don't lump Bo Wallace in with guys like Petty and Grayson. Bo wallace is hot garbage. 

Archived