Eli Manning...

BigJermaineFromQnz

I actually think Eli will be a good solid QB in this league but the Giants lost which makes me happy and he stunk up the place

memo to Plaxico Buress- run your routes like you want to be out there on the football field and help your young QB instead of sulking

Eli is way ahead of PM at this time in career.

ELi has the goods and will get better

bank on it, the Gints are set for 10 yrs

Can we as jests fans say the same?

Bingo.

Hate on these 2 kids all you want. Peyton will be the best ever and Eli will be better than any QB who ever played for the Jets not named Joe Namath.

Eli is way ahead of PM at this time in career.

ELi has the goods and will get better

bank on it, the Gints are set for 10 yrs

Can we as jests fans say the same?

That's RETARDED.

Eli Manning will not be half as good as his brother.

In his 2nd season Peyton threw for at 62% and a 91 rating. Eli threw 52 and a 76 rating. He is awful. I now question his arm strength just as much as his decision making.

You may want to go check Peyton's stats from his 2nd year. He has Eli beaten in every category and had less pass attempts and Eli had more talent around him in his 2nd year then Peyton did.

I remember Peyton from his 2nd year and Eli's decision making and accuracy is just not up with Peytons.

Eli will be a good QB. But he is no Peyton.

Eli=Choke artist

Brady is a great QB...enough with putting the guy down. I hate the pats but, that QB is great...he has poise and can make ALL the passes...

UNLIKE CHADRICK, who has his arm attached with paper mache.

We need a QB like Roethlisberger or DelHomme. A saavy guy who can make ALL the throws. The Chad experiment should end. Thanks Chad for the Memories. Draft Jay Cutler and lets all start over.

LL

yes, a fake team without Antonio Peirce, Carlos Emmons, Chase Blackburn, Tim Carter and Reggie Torbor.

You talk as if any of those players would have a big time impact.

The only one that could and might have had an impact would've been Antonio Pierce.

Archived