Suh should be suspended

Maxman

The Jets are stacked on the dline, and I know he is a free agent, so I am glad there will be no interest in bringing him here. Just disgusting what he did today. You step on Rodgers leg...maybe the first one was an accident. But you continue to move back and step on him again? Cmon.

I hope Suh is suspended. Just a classless move.

The Jets are stacked on the dline, and I know he is a free agent, so I am glad there will be no interest in bringing him here. Just disgusting what he did today. You step on Rodgers leg...maybe the first one was an accident. But you continue to move back and step on him again? Cmon.

hes a dirtbag

Too bad they weren't playing NE

Edit

That was before I saw the video...after seeing it, I wouldn't even wish that on Tammy

If the NFL is going to pretend to care about player safety, they need to suspend him for 1-2 playoff games, if not the entire playoffs.  There's no place in the game for what Suh does time and time again. 

He'll get suspended next year. watch.

He'll get suspended next year. watch.

That would be pathetic and not at all helpful for preventing Suh from doing this again.  Everyone knows the only way to change a person's behavior through punishment is for the punishment to occur immediately.  Suspending him next year would be akin to the NFL saying to Suh "You just wait till your father comes home, mister!"

That would be pathetic and not at all helpful for preventing Suh from doing this again.  Everyone knows the only way to change a person's behavior through punishment is for the punishment to occur immediately.  Suspending him next year would be akin to the NFL saying to Suh "You just wait till your father comes home, mister!"

I know, but suspending one of the Lions best players before their first playoff game in eleventy billion years isnt good for the NFL either. theyll take the easy way out and suspend him for the first four games next year.

I know, but suspending one of the Lions best players before their first playoff game in eleventy billion years isnt good for the NFL either. theyll take the easy way out and suspend him for the first four games next year.

1.  They were in the playoffs in 2011.

2.  They can't afford any more bad publicity.  If this was Suh's first offense that would be one thing.  But he's stomped on players before and claimed he wouldn't do it again.  

3.  The Packers mean more to the NFL than the Lions.

Patriots will sign him and he will got to the HOF.

1.  They were in the playoffs in 2011.

2.  They can't afford any more bad publicity.  If this was Suh's first offense that would be one thing.  But he's stomped on players before and claimed he wouldn't do it again.  

3.  The Packers mean more to the NFL than the Lions.

Good points! we shall see.

A message needs to be sent and Suh needs to be suspended for his play off game.

You cannot allow dirt bag players to blatantly try to hurt players like that. It's just absolute BS. Some unsavory Detroit fans might have liked it, sick of Rodgers always kicking their ass, but if the day comes they have a great quarterback, they won't want someone stomping on his legs.

Nothing pisses me off more than when a player on another team tries to injure a Patriot purely because they know it'll make winning easier (or possible).

Tom has had his share of cheap shots come at him, and so has Gronk.

Nobody that's a real football fan would have wanted to see someone end Montana or Elway or Marino's career prematurely just because it would pave their way to a Superbowl one year.

If we're going to accept that behavior, we may as well just prepare ourselves for the NFL becoming a scrub league, where anyone elite who comes along just gets a hit put on them.

I really think this is just pathetic. It says "You're so $^%#ing good at football, I need to stomp on your leg, or dive at your knee, or whatever, to Nancy Kerrigan you out of my way, because I can't handle you in this sport."

I thought adding him to our D line would be good. After seeing that, I want no part of him

So you were cool with the last few times this fat piece of sh*t did this? You could make a highlight reel of this retard stomping on guys and trying to hurt them for no reason.

Archived