3 things you want the new regime to do right away...

k-met57

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who are we getting in this offseason that's definitively better?

I wouldn't say Hoyer is much of an upgrade...Geno does have experience with the WRs you don't cut him this year, there's no reason. you have him compete with one of these mediocre vets we can sign and whoever wins, wins. Draft a later round qb and hope for the best that's all that will happen in this offseason.

You're asking me who we can get who is better.....than the worst QB in the NFL.

Seems you've answered your own question.

Anyone, almost anyone, would be an upgrade.

You're asking me who we can get who is better.....than the worst QB in the NFL.

Seems you've answered your own question.

Anyone, almost anyone, would be an upgrade.

How about we get coaches in here that demand results. How about we get guys in here that are waiting for our QBs to come to the sidelines & give them an earful when they make stupid plays, like holding the ball away from your body trying to straight arm defenders.

How about that?

Is Geno even coached? I barely see anyone talking to him on the sideline?

How about we get coaches in here that demand results. How about we get guys in here that are waiting for our QBs to come to the sidelines & give them an earful when they make stupid plays, like holding the ball away from your body trying to straight arm defenders.

How about that?

Is Geno even coached? I barely see anyone talking to him on the sideline?

Coaches that demands results?  Yes, please.

A Quality QB Coach?  Yes, please.

Neither of which will change a QB who is as bad and clueless as Geno Smith.

Want to waste a few more years as a loser, go ahead and start Geno Smith some more.

Guess some folks have to be the worst for THREE years before they get it.  after all, took four years before some fans figured out how bad Sanchez is, and even then, many here were pining for HIM this year too, even as he was in the midst of blowing a great Eagles season.

Only thing I hate is losing.  Geno Smith guarantees that, he is without question amongst the least talented, worst performing QB's in the NFL.

We can do better, plain and simple.

Cutting Geno would be dumb.

Do everything you can to improve the QB situation, and let Geno compete in training camp. If he gets beaten by two guys, good riddance. But don't cut him now under the misguided idea that you couldn't do any worse. They can definitely do worse, especially at backup.

Archived