I think Revis will be a Jet again next year

Maxman

There is plenty of time for talk like this, but I am just throwing this one out there now. It makes a lot of sense. The Pats can't pick up his 20 million dollar year two option. He will be a free agent. The Jets have a ton of cap room. They need to make a splash. They need cornerbacks.

Woody signs Revis and blames last year (not signing him) on Idzik. Seriously, it is a big F U to Idzik, it makes the fans happy. AND -- Revis can go into the Hall of Fame as a Jet if he plays the rest of his career here.

Like I said, there is plenty of time to talk about this. But I am calling this one now.  :)

Revis and Milliner as the starting corners next season, not too bad.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is plenty of time for talk like this, but I am just throwing this one out there now. It makes a lot of sense. The Pats can't pick up his 20 million dollar year two option. He will be a free agent. The Jets have a ton of cap room. They need to make a splash. They need cornerbacks.

Woody signs Revis and blames last year (not signing him) on Idzik. Seriously, it is a big F U to Idzik, it makes the fans happy. AND -- Revis can go into the Hall of Fame as a Jet if he plays the rest of his career here.

Like I said, there is plenty of time to talk about this. But I am calling this one now.   :)

Has Millner been on a football foeld lately?

Like I said, there is plenty of time to talk about this. But I am calling this one now.   :)

Sorry to break the bad news, but if Rex does get another HC job next year that is where Revis will end up.

Revis is an expensive solution to one problem. The Jets have many problems. Unless he has learned to also play quarterback, bringing him in on a one year, expensive deal is a hindrance to the Jets moving forward and into the future.

John Idzik, is that you? :)

I was actually proposing a 3 year deal. I want him to end his career here.

Revis is an expensive solution to one problem. The Jets have many problems. Unless he has learned to also play quarterback, bringing him in on a one year, expensive deal is a hindrance to the Jets moving forward and into the future.

the only way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time. many problems yes but can't let that paralyze the team from fixing nothing

Id be shocked. There are a ton of teams in the NFL that dont want to do business with him which is why the Revis free agency list was essentially him begging the Jets to take him back in hopes of driving up his price for the year.  And quite honestly at this point there is no need to add a 30 year old corner to this team.  Well have 4 offensive lineman all on the wrong side of 30 next season, two holes at linebacker and at least one at safety.  Anyone the Jets focus on has to be in the 27/28 year range max to be part of a solution. 

how about he ends up in Atlanta with Rex and the Falcons better offense?

John Idzik, is that you? :)

I was actually proposing a 3 year deal. I want him to end his career here.

If Revis signs a 3 year deal, that doesn't easily allow him to become a FA or retire with most of the $ after 1 year, then I owe you a Coke.

Or that means Woody offered him $45-50M for 3 years, without a bunch of fluff in it that he'll never see.

If Revis signs a 3 year deal, that doesn't easily allow him to become a FA or retire with most of the $ after 1 year, then I owe you a Coke.

Or that means Woody offered him $45-50M for 3 years, without a bunch of fluff in it that he'll never see.

I prefer Pepsi or Dr. Pepper.

I agree Max this is going to happen! 

Archived