1st and only 1st choice to lead our JETS and WHY?

RJIII

I've thought long and hard about this on many levels. Bottom line we need high octane offensive minded HC with a killer beast with nuts the size of TEXAS on Defense. I;m gonna leave tho hear and debate or agree with you fine fans... My choice here is Darell Bevell from The Seattle Seahawks.. To accomplish this we need a QB other than what we have and Bryce Petty from Baylor will be there in the second round, pick hi ass up. In the 1st we have options. Cooper from Alabama is an obvious choice if your going to get Petty in round 2. If not Stay the course and get another Stud OL/ Tackle preferably and go QB in second. 

Just so you guys know "We got this draft!" 2015 Comith

At least he has a scouting background. Although I think it is a different skill set to scout a team another nfl team for strengths and weaknesses and pro evaluations than to see a kid and project how he will become as a pro.  I would think the focus would be directed more at a player development/College scouting guy.

So what's he supposed to go 5-wide every play with scrubs like Doug Baldwin and Rico Lockette? His schemes fit his players perfect that's what he's supposed to do

so Bevells ground and pound is good coaching and Rex' was archaic.  I see.

HC: Rich Kotite

Gm: John Idzik

Qb: Jake Locker, Matt Moore or Kirk Cousin

Don't laugh.  We might actually look at Matt Moore and Kirk Cousins.  There is not much out there.   If we could get Bryce Petty in the second round-- that would be ok.   He's probably better than Geno, and he understands time zones.

So like Rex Ryan, a Coordinator who was pretty good was a disappointing Head Coach.

Got it.

Randall Cunnigham used to draw up his own plays in the huddle because Kotite had no idea what he was doing.

Kotite was a horrible coordinator who became a horrible head coach.

Rex will have a long career as a DC if he wants.

Don't laugh.  We might actually look at Matt Moore and Kirk Cousins.  There is not much out there.   If we could get Bryce Petty in the second round-- that would be ok.   He's probably better than Geno, and he understands time zones.

Last time Moore got a chance to play for the Fins he had 16 tds and 9 picks in 11 games. More td's then picks that's something we haven't had in quite awhile..LOL

Geno > Moore and Cousins

And I think Geno sucks.

If we could get Bryce Petty in the second round-- that would be ok.  

That's who I have been hoping for. First round OT, second round Petty, third round WR. Don't need Cooper. He is a pick for an established team one player away from contending. Jets can't protect the QB so why get a WR who will be running routes while QB is sacked. 

Archived