How should we celebrate 10 years? (JetNation)

Maxman

So JetNation turns 10 next month. Pretty cool stuff. :)  We will have a lot more on that soon, along with plenty of thank you notes. BUT ... the question for now is, how should we celebrate?

10 years in, the Jets won 4 games this year and we just completed a month that saw us around a million page views, and post counts that are the highest they have been in 5 years, along with a record setting number social media wise (Facebook \ Twitter).

So let's hear your suggestions. How should we celebrate?

Thanks!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So JetNation turns 10 next month. Pretty cool stuff. :)  We will have a lot more on that soon, along with plenty of thank you notes. BUT ... the question for now is, how should we celebrate?

10 years in, the Jets won 4 games this year and we just completed a month that saw us around a million page views, and post counts that are the highest they have been in 5 years, along with a record setting number social media wise (Facebook \ Twitter).

Thanks!

Make Sooth a Mod so he has a place to post.. :winking0001:

Thanks!

Do what you did on 4-1-2005.

The April fools stuff used to be so much fun. The fake mods and mod forum and having sooth troll here in 2008 following me and jet mo around was funny

Yeah it was a lot of fun dealing with the 3 weeks of fallout from those jokes. 

Dear ______:

Thank you for your feedback. I assure you, we would never make a Patriots fan a moderator on a Jets board.

It was an April Fools Day joke.

Thank you,

The Management

Shut it down, go out on top.

I pity whoever gets stuck with GOB's mini-Mustang, or Jetman's PT Cruiser.

I am thinking we need an updated graphic\cartoon from you to celebrate 10 years.

Surprise us.  :)

Yeah it was a lot of fun dealing with the 3 weeks of fallout from those jokes.

Dear ______:

Thank you for your feedback. I assure you, we would never make a Patriots fan a moderator on a Jets board.

It was an April Fools Day joke.

Thank you,

The Management

Not that one lol the one where you made ECURB tic tac and Drago fake mods and created a fake mod forum lol not the tx for mod one.

Not that one lol the one where you made ECURB tic tac and Drago fake mods and created a fake mod forum lol not the tx for mod one.

I can't wait for Ecurb's return, they just have to cut Vick first and we can welcome him back!

Seriouslly though...we should all meet up somewhere...JN BBQ once the weather gets better?

The weather is pretty nice in February.

We all wear Jeter shirts so we can recognize each other.

Archived