Ferentz or Mangini, FIGHT FIRE with FIRE

SouthernJet

tx like making your field the worst quagmire in the league!!!! and tampering with audio equipment!!

assmop, that's one way of doing it. :wink:

Seriously, because of the Shula fiasco in 1982, I'm pretty sure that the NFL is in charge of the playing field the week prior to any playoff games.

Two years ago, the NFL forced the Pats to replace the entire field between the hash marks prior to the playoff game against the Colts.

WEEI Sports Radio here in Boston calls its Monday audiocast "Patriots Monday" during football season. Every Monday they have Boomer Esiason on as a guest. During this morning's spot, the Jets coaching vacancy question came up. Boomer, too, beleives that Mangini is a top candidate - but believes that Mangini will not want the job. He said that this current Jets HC position is a tough one. He said you can start by looking at the fan base. "Always delusional and often psychotic." Boomers words, not mine - although I have been known to question the Jets fans' mental state. :mrgreen:

Ah.....it's nice to know that a national pundit thinks you people are nuts too.

:lol:

WEEI Sports Radio here in Boston calls its Monday audiocast "Patriots Monday" during football season. Every Monday they have Boomer Esiason on as a guest. During this morning's spot, the Jets coaching vacancy question came up. Boomer, too, beleives that Mangini is a top candidate - but believes that Mangini will not want the job. He said that this current Jets HC position is a tough one. He said you can start by looking at the fan base. "Always delusional and often psychotic." Boomers words, not mine - although I have been known to question the Jets fans' mental state. :mrgreen:

he was saying something on that line yesterday morning on TV

Sadly it's all true :( the only worse off franchise right now is the Saints and that's only because of their home situation.

Archived