Rex Ryan InterviewThread (merged)

BallinPB

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good for him....I have no ill will towards Rex, wish him nothing but the best as long as he isn't facing the Jets.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Rex Ryan stole six years of your life and hand-delivered the franchise back to a state not seen around these parts since Rich Kotite, but ok.

All HC interviews are in the 4-6 hour range. The media WANTS Rex in the NFL. I will believe it when I see it. Maybe Tanny fires Philbin and hires Rex. I do not think he will get a job, but if he does at least he will be ruining someone else's team/

Rex Ryan stole six years of your life and hand-delivered the franchise back to a state not seen around these parts since Rich Kotite, but ok.

weren't you the same guy rooting for Sanchez to embaress the Jets this year with King Maker Chip Kelly?

@viccarucci: Confirming a report from @salmaiorana, #Bills are looking to line up an interview w former #Jets coach Rex Ryan.

Could you imagine Rex getting to face Geno twice next season?

@viccarucci: Confirming a report from @salmaiorana, #Bills are looking to line up an interview w former #Jets coach Rex Ryan.

so Rex didn't close the deal? isn't that known as " not interviewing well" around these parts?

Yeah, but I heard the first twenty minutes were Q&A and the remaining four hours and forty minutes was him at the chalkboard struggling to diagram a pass play.

the last 4.5 hours was rex laying out all his fancy sayings like 'No one's gonna want to play the Falcons" and "You hit one of ours we'll hit two of Yours" and "pfft with this team we're gonna win a Supa Bowl" Boyitellya I shop at home depot every freakin chance I get

Good for Rex. Best of luck to him

But why does a Jets Website care about what Rex is doing now?

He's not a Jet.

We root for the Jets.

Any Jets news?

Or is this the start of yet more FJOS (Former Jet Obsession Syndrome)?

Man, I sure hope not.  How is Braylon Edwards doing these days.......

Archived