Daily Fantasy Football Divisional Round Style!

JetNation

fantasy_football

Hello All,

We are back for another round of Fan Duel for the divisional round.  Last week we hit on some of our cheaper picks so I hoped you took advantage.  Here are the best options for this week, pick and choose wisely;

• Joe Flacco $7,800-  He is the best cheapest options and I think the Pats are a tad better against the run.
  • Russell Wilson $8,600 –  The Panthers have been good against the pass but look at who that was against plus his game is not all passing.
  • Tom Brady $9,100-  He is my top option for expensive Qb;s this week, the Ravens are just so awful against the pass with all their secondary injuries.
  • LeGarrette Blount $5,700-  He will be the RB1 this week, there is a reason he was brought back.
  • Dan Herron $6,100- He may end up on a ton of lineups and does have fumbling issues but is too much of a bargain to pass up.
  • Eddie Lacy $8,400-  Rodgers is a tad injured and the Cowboys struggled against lesser Rb’s last week, I see a huge workload.
  • DeMarco Murray $8,900-  The Packers have a bad run defense and even if they fall behind, Murray never gets taken out.
  • Wes Welker $5,200-  Manning cannot throw deep so I can see a nice 6-62 line for Welker this week.
  • Doug Baldwin $5,900-  Its a great price for a WR1 and he usually makes a big play or 2 every game.
  • Julian Edelman $7,300-  He should be the WR1 in a week where I see a ton of passes.
  • Dez Bryant $9,000-  I like him the best of all the high priced Wr’s this week in what is expected to be a shootout.
  • Julius Thomas $5,500-  He is not right but with a week off, just his TD potential makes this too much of a bargain.
  • Rob Gronkowski $7,900-  If you go a tad cheaper at WR, this is more than worth the price this week.
  • Connor Barth $4,700- He is my kicker for the week based on the struggles of the Denver offense and his usage rate the previous games.
  • Seahawks $5,200-  At home against a very shaky QB?  I see no other real option this week.
Thanks for reading!
Fantasy Mike
Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
dLIPIOEcmiQ

View the full article

Archived