Will You Root for Carolina tonight?

HawkeyeJet

I have lived in Charlotte now 20 years. This city is pretty excited.  Bank tellers at B of A all in Panther jerseys yesterday etc...

Go Panthers.

www.charlottejetsfans.com

almost forgot... FUKK THE PATS!

And we know there is a Panther Jersey in your closet right next to the Namath one.. :winking0001:

If Quinn really is the front runner(which most indicate) would you rather see Seattle get upset tonight or see his defense go on another insane playoff run and wait for the official hire after the SB?

Not that it really matters either way, ultimately.

If the Patriots win, then I'm 100000% hoping Seattle wins. Seattle and Green Bay NFCC game would be fun to watch, and winner should whip the Pats if they make it. 

If the Patriots lose, then the impatient Jet fan in me wants to see our coach locked up sooner than later.

If the Patriots win, then I'm 100000% hoping Seattle wins. Seattle and Green Bay NFCC game would be fun to watch, and winner should whip the Pats if they make it. 

If the Patriots lose, then the impatient Jet fan in me wants to see our coach locked up sooner than later.

+1

While the Jets and Quinn can't comment his friends are saying the Jets are his top choice so what does that say??

i kinda like the seahawks but my roommate is a seahawks fan, wouldn't mind seeing them lose to shut him up

in regards to the pats, who gives a sh*t, i hope they get embarrassed, i hope luck beats them in the afcc game tho i really dont like flacco and the ravens

While the Jets and Quinn can't comment his friends are saying the Jets are his top choice so what does that say??

It says that if the Seahawks lose tonight, then we have maybe 24 hours to **** it up.

If the Seahawks win tonight, then we have potentially another 2-3 weeks to **** it up.

Best case. Pats lose. Other stuff happens. Jets don't end up with Tom Cable as the HC.

Archived