A note on personal attacks

Maxman

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay. So let's try this again.

I just deleted about 8 posts. Some of you are going for funny. But you are missing the mark. By a wide margin.  There are plenty of threads to joke around in, there is no room for error to make a personal attack joke and attack another poster, in this thread.

Sorry for my above post I didn't see this refresher course ..

It seems like every offseason we need a refresher course on how to discuss things here. We understand that things get heated. We understand that these debates can be intense at times. That is good, we are Jets fans after all. Passion is our middle name.

What is not okay are all the personal attacks we have seen here. JetNation has been around 10 years next month. What we won't tolerate, and never have, are personal attacks. Name calling, cursing and insulting each other that isn't allowed here. We don't have many rules, all you have to do is not launch any personal attacks and avoid political talk and we are good to go in most cases.

We pride ourselves on not being ban happy. We welcome all opinions. We want the same thing, that is to see the Jets win the Super Bowl. Unfortunately there is too much fighting going on right now. So we will have to ban people if the personal attacks continue. Please think before you hit submit.  If you aren't getting along with someone, just go into your USER CP and place that user on IGNORE. That essentially blocks them from your view.

Thanks and go Jets.

I apologize in advance.......for anything I may or might say......

Archived