Schwartz leaving Buffalo! WTG Rex!

32EBoozer

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports Bills in-limbo DC Jim Schwartz is expected to leave the team following the hiring of coach Rex Ryan.

Jan 12 - 7:50 PM

Source: Jason La Canfora on Twitter

Thanks for for making our defense one of the best in the league but we are letting you go because rex is our coach now. Unbelievable.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bills D will be worse this year with Rex than it was last year.

You're probably right.  He'll change them to a 3-4 base, force players into

different positions.  And then he'll bring in guys from the Jets to "teach"

his defense (Harris, Pace, Landry) and make them slower than snails

You're probably right. He'll change them to a 3-4 base, force players into

different positions. And then he'll bring in guys from the Jets to "teach"

his defense (Harris, Pace, Landry) and make them slower than snails

If he does that to a great 4-3 defense he will be committing suicide. But then again it would not surprise me. It would be the equivalent of when Herm told Shaun Ellis to get real fat so he could be his warren sapp at dt. That failed miserably

Depends who the HC is.  Bowles or Quinn would run their own defense, I don't think they would need a Schwartz, Marrone on the other hand probably would bring him aboard.

agreed. I dont want Marrone though. There are other candidates out there that are offensive minded who will need a guy like him to run the d. 

Schwartz is a balls out guy.  Wouldn't be shocked to see him lobby for the Jets DC position to stick it to the new Clown regime in Buffalo.  Remember how upset Detroit City got when the Bills carried him off the field after their win?

that was a clown move bro

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports Bills in-limbo DC Jim Schwartz is expected to leave the team following the hiring of coach Rex Ryan.Jan 12 - 7:50 PMSource: Jason La Canfora on TwitterThanks for for making our defense one of the best in the league but we are letting you go because rex is our coach now. Unbelievable.

What a circus....

I would view that as a consolation prize, I wouldn't complain, but I wouldn't be psyched. I want us to get the guy we want for once.

i agree, I'm not going to sit here and say I know everything about Quinn but if he is our #1 choice and we are after him it would be nice to see us close the deal…losing him to another team now would be terrible.

Jets fans wishing ill will on Rex is almost as entertaining as Jets fans wishing ill will on Revis. Ah... good times. 

Bit, with all due respect I'm not sure I understand this? am I supposed to root for Rex to win the AFC east? or Revis to win 3 bowls and go into the Hall Of Fame as a Patriot?…I'm a 43 old Met fan, the 86 mets are the only joy I've had in my sports life and as soon as Doc and Daryl put on the pinstripes they couldn't fail enough to make me happy.

i agree, I'm not going to sit here and say I know everything about Quinn but if he is our #1 choice and we are after him it would be nice to see us close the deal…losing him to another team now would be terrible.

My fear now is Denver ends up swooping in and getting Quinn and Kyle Shanahan, and Atlanta gets Bowles. Leaving us with guys that fizzled after the first round of interviews like Reich and Marrone.

Archived