This change must be made

4HCrew

Supposedly Bradway is on very thin ice but yet gets to choose another coach. Now what if things do not work out this year and Bradways get the hook? The new GM will want to bring in his own coaching staff thus another coaching change. The Jets just have to start with a new slate. I hope that does not mean an extension for Terry.

Letting Bradway go to the office today is a mistake. Big mistake. Clean haus and start over.

I can't dis-agree with that...I am starting to think maybe Bradway was the problem all along...guess GGG had me blinded with her admiration for TB...WHAT A DOLT I WAS!!!!

Supposedly Bradway is on very thin ice but yet gets to choose another coach. Now what if things do not work out this year and Bradways get the hook? The new GM will want to bring in his own coaching staff thus another coaching change. The Jets just have to start with a new slate. I hope that does not mean an extension for Terry.

If we end up hiring a retread moron like Haslett or Mike Tice, then this wouldn't be much of a problem.

That is also precisely why Bradway must go NOW. Otherwise, we could be in this exact same position next year, and three coaches in three years is not exactly what I was hoping for when KC Masterpiece flew the coop. Although, with Haslett or Tice as HC, I would be praying for that exact scenario.

with Bradway on this ice(as he should be)the best move would be to give him one more chance at redemption-elevate Heimerdinger and make Bradway prove he isn't a total incompetent - IF Mike H can turn it around that is...If not clean the whole crew as soon as possible.and FUMIGATE HOFSTRA when they leave

Give Bradway a 2 year extension.

He's a good GM. And if we make him feel safe and secured we will get the best of him, instead of him scrambling in the draft to overpay for an impact player when what we really need is something else.

Archived