Matt Moore will be the Jets starting qb in 2015.

Joe W. Namath

Really?  Was Mangenius also calling the shots when he went 6-20 in Cleveland or caused Vernon Davis to have the worst season of his career this past year?

Mangini is a defensive guy, so how in the world could he have affected Vernon Davis, a TE? Makes no sense.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes they are

Of course, 94% of QBS in the NFL, CFL, AFL, NCAA and High School are better than Geno

Geno looked pretty good in last game against Miami because the Fins packed it in. Philbin is NOT a popular coach on his own team and once the team's management said he was coming back they laid down. Against competition actually TRYING to win Geno sucks a$$.

i am a big fan of moore. i think fitz will prolly get an offer tho before moore. like the person said above me, i am a little worried moore didnt go try to get a starting job last time he hit the market. that struck me as strange

I guess you saw BOTH games he actually played in I guess. With that volume of work, I guess he will lead us to SB's rather quickly.

God's Gift to Drafting was Davis's tight end coach last season when he the worst season of his career.

Didn't know that. I never said Mangini was good at drafting either. He passed on Joe Flacco to draft the all time defensive bust Vernon Gholston. 

Archived